Nederland vs. Galveston Ball

[quote name="Honest Abe" post="977428" timestamp="1299256557"]
[quote author=Bobcat05 link=topic=81169.msg977417#msg977417 date=1299255474]
Just because someone picks the other team to beat "your" team, is not a lack of respect, it's a PREDICTION. People can have opinions that don't have to agree with "your" team winning every game.  ::)

I've seen post after post from Soulja saying how good he thinks Nederland is doing and done this season and Honest Abe you have called him out about not having respect for Nederland.   ::)

[/quote]

I'm just trying to convince him that Nederland has a legit chance to win. It's not too late to jump on their bandwagon. Another reason I'm on him is b/c I don't want him to go 5-10 again tonight-ha! ;)
[/quote]Hahaha!  Your 'on' me?  You can't get me to change my opinion.  I actually have reasons why I feel as I do.  I just hope that I'm wrong.  Those kids @ Nederland have been busting their butts all year to remain state ranked and are rolling through these playoffs, something my team failed to do.  Actually, I held a conversation with a Nederland player after they beat use at our place.  I told him that they play the best team ball I've seen in a while and they will beat Ozen, win district, and make some major noise in these playoffs.  Several weeks later, here we are.  This team is still in full throttle...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Honest Abe" post="976341" timestamp="1299166322"]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=81169.msg976219#msg976219 date=1299161232]
Ball by 10.
Someone mentioned Forney containing Balls bigs!!! ::) He will be in foul trouble early.
[/quote]

You don't have a clue about what you are talking about! Forney has not fouled out of a game ALL season, and Kelvin Smith has only fouled out once (against Huntsville). Even if ONE of them does foul out, you forgot about our Freshman, Weisbrod, who can fill in for either one of them!!!
[/quote]
First off I never said anything about fouling out! What I said was foul trouble early which is worse than fouling out late!!! Point being that Forney would have trouble with the speed of Balls bigs. Turns out I was correct...Sort Of. Forney was injured and I was not aware of this when I posted that. Ended up that Smith got into foul trouble early and Ball went off in the second half. Coincedence? I think not.

Great run Dogs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax