Spurger vs. Laneville Game Thread/Laneville advances

WOW what a game. Spurger played their game plan with a cool head all night long. The Pirates played  great just came up short.

The Anderson kids was flat all night due to the pressure that the Pirates kept on him. His supporting cast pulled it out for Laneville in OT..
Congrats to the Spurger Pirates on a great season.
BucketSitR

Congrats to Spurger for a great season. Evadale and Spurger have always had a rivalry and it was disapointing that we were not in district together this year. You guys have some great players who have been great together for several years. I can say you played your hearts out to get into the playoffs and you did yourself and your community proud playing hard and making it to the regional semis.

Congrats again on a fine season and we will see you on the diamond in the near future.

I agree with you BucketSitR.

This was a great game. Both of these teams were matched up well and this was one of those games that someone had to come up short. I think all thought that Laneville's Anderson was going to get his, but I think he was well under his average. There were very few three's dropped by either team. Nearly all of the scoring was around the lower block's or off of a rebound.

Spurger played one heck of a game and they walked out of the gym sad, but most definitely with their heads up.

Again, I am proud of these men. What a season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124