L A Z E E K

stevenash

[quote name="stevenash" post="973947" timestamp="1298902517"]
I think you should extend a personal invitation to Da Dove to broadcast the game with you on Wednesday night.  Since he is one of HJs most ardent supporters/followers, it would seem only right that his enthusiasm for HJ should be expressed on the airwaves.
[/quote]

I would support this as long as his enthusiasm doesn't include screaming after every made Hawk basket in the fourth quarter at a volume where it is impossible to understand the broadcast.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="973959" timestamp="1298903397"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=81002.msg973947#msg973947 date=1298902517]
I think you should extend a personal invitation to Da Dove to broadcast the game with you on Wednesday night.  Since he is one of HJs most ardent supporters/followers, it would seem only right that his enthusiasm for HJ should be expressed on the airwaves.
[/quote]

I would support this as long as his enthusiasm doesn't include screaming after every made Hawk basket in the fourth quarter at a volume where it is impossible to understand the broadcast.
[/quote]I'm not sure if it would be Dove's enthusiasm FOR HJ coming through on the mike, or his enthusiasm AGAINST HJ.  Maybe you guys should have that 8 second delay going on to censor things out.  ;)

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="973961" timestamp="1298903595"]
WOSGrad was this on my part or on my color man Poppabear?? :D :D :D
[/quote]

Well, there were points there that both of you were loud....but there points where I thought that Poppabear was either committing or the victim of a heinous assault!

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="973983" timestamp="1298905005"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=81002.msg973961#msg973961 date=1298903595]
[/quote]

Well, there were points there that both of you were loud....but there points where I thought that Poppabear was either committing or the victim of a heinous assault!
[/quote]
:D :D :D

That is why there is a volume switch on the computer!!!   ;) ;)

Also if you had seen the 6 second sequence that we saw you would have gone crazy as well!!!

[quote name="stevenash" post="973947" timestamp="1298902517"]
I think you should extend a personal invitation to Da Dove to broadcast the game with you on Wednesday night.  Since he is one of HJs most ardent supporters/followers, it would seem only right that his enthusiasm for HJ should be expressed on the airwaves.
[/quote]

Nash, your lips are bound to be chapped by now. ;) ;D

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="973992" timestamp="1298905537"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=81002.msg973983#msg973983 date=1298905005]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=81002.msg973961#msg973961 date=1298903595]
[/quote]

[/quote]
:D :D :D

That is why there is a volume switch on the computer!!!  ;) ;)

Also if you had seen the 6 second sequence that we saw you would have gone crazy as well!!!

[/quote]

That WAS with the volume turned down on the computer!

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="974021" timestamp="1298908039"]
OK dad gum I will turn it down geez, You just had to be there....It was only one of the best basketball plays I had ever seen, and executed to perfection. As I can recall this has not been a problem all year and in one game I break a speaker, ear drum, and possibly witness a heinous assault.....
[/quote]

I love you man!!!! ;D ;D

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="974021" timestamp="1298908039"]
OK dad gum I will turn it down geez, You just had to be there....It was only one of the best basketball plays I had ever seen, and executed to perfection. As I can recall this has not been a problem all year and in one game I break a speaker, ear drum, and possibly witness a heinous assault.....
[/quote]

Poppa, that's life in the fast lane for all you "Celebrity Personalities." ;D ;D

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="973959" timestamp="1298903397"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=81002.msg973947#msg973947 date=1298902517]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Is there anyway to get a replay of this to see how we sound..... 2 complaints vs...15 or 20 that said it was awesome....hmmmmm, if it is a problem I know that I can turn it down, I even asked Lazeek later if he thought I had gotten to excited, he said it was just right...

I listened to it on Friday night after I got home from the game.  We got loud but it was good, I just need to turn it down so it does not go out so loud!!!!  Keep doing what your doing Poppa........although at one time I thought that the roof was caving in.......Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god!!!!  It was classic!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="974218" timestamp="1298931807"]
I listened to it on Friday night after I got home from the game.  We got loud but it was good, I just need to turn it down so it does not go out so loud!!!!  Keep doing what your doing Poppa........although at one time I thought that the roof was caving in.......Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god!!!!  It was classic!!!!   ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]For some reason, I'm hearing, "[i]The Giants win the pennant!  The Giants win the pennant[/i]!"

Of course, that game wasn't nearly as big as this one last weekend!  ;)

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="974218" timestamp="1298931807"]
I listened to it on Friday night after I got home from the game.  We got loud but it was good, I just need to turn it down so it does not go out so loud!!!!  Keep doing what your doing Poppa........although at one time I thought that the roof was caving in.......Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god!!!!  It was classic!!!!   ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

when i heard it i fully expected to hear "ohhhhh the humanity of it all...!!"

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed