CLEVELAND BASKETBALL TEAM TROUBLE!!!!

[quote name="True Blue" post="971791" timestamp="1298590392"]
[quote author=indian15/16 link=topic=80857.msg971756#msg971756 date=1298587821]
To those who feel the need to post opinions about the criminal case that is pending, learn the difference between alleged and convicted. You guys are walking a thin line of bias that is created by the media with all the facts not yet revealed. Let the legal system judge their actions and decide their fate and the rest of us can keep pretending we know everything about sports in setx. The Indians will be a man down but they are ready to play. [b]Sometimes the best way to clear the mind of real life struggles is the raw competition and escape that sports provide[/b]. This is my hope for the Indians. These boys don't deserve to see their opportunity in the playoffs by tainted or ruined by this other event. My prayer to all parties involved in the criminal matter, both victim and accused, may God's peace be with you all.
[/quote] If any of this story is true, a game should be the farthest thing from this communitys concerns.
[/quote]True Blue get a clue! I was talking about the kids. You can't imagine what this community is going through right now. It is beyond words.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="stevenash" post="971782" timestamp="1298589896"]
[quote author=dogs1218 link=topic=80857.msg971778#msg971778 date=1298589624]
And you know the other team's fans are going to "Heckle" and yell profane comments like crazy for their next game.. May not be a pretty site to see for that game
[/quote]

That might serve as additional motivation for the team.
[/quote]

I seriously doubt that you will get that kind of behavior from the HJ group.  :o

[quote name="indian15/16" post="971799" timestamp="1298590883"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=80857.msg971791#msg971791 date=1298590392]
[quote author=indian15/16 link=topic=80857.msg971756#msg971756 date=1298587821]
To those who feel the need to post opinions about the criminal case that is pending, learn the difference between alleged and convicted. You guys are walking a thin line of bias that is created by the media with all the facts not yet revealed. Let the legal system judge their actions and decide their fate and the rest of us can keep pretending we know everything about sports in setx. The Indians will be a man down but they are ready to play. [b]Sometimes the best way to clear the mind of real life struggles is the raw competition and escape that sports provide[/b]. This is my hope for the Indians. These boys don't deserve to see their opportunity in the playoffs by tainted or ruined by this other event. My prayer to all parties involved in the criminal matter, both victim and accused, may God's peace be with you all.
[/quote] If any of this story is true, a game should be the farthest thing from this communitys concerns.
[/quote]True Blue get a clue! I was talking about the kids. You can't imagine what this community is going through right now. It is beyond words.
[/quote] And I was talking about the kids, realy the baby that those animals attacked. Like I said the game means nothing, its a game. Thats the clue.. And that is the biggest problem with this country now. Your talking about playing a game, and not the fact that someone has ruined this little girls life. And just remember that Silsbee went through this same kind of thing just a few years ago.

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="971919" timestamp="1298601055"]
What is an 11 year old doing in an abandoned trailer with a bunch of older guys??  I didn't read anywhere where she was forced to go.

[/quote]

If it happened, it doesn't matter how she got there.  She is 11 some of them are in their mid 20's,  if and I repeat IF, it happened they should get the maximum sentence possible.

What is an 11 year old doing in an abandoned trailer with a bunch of older guys??  I didn't read anywhere where she was forced to go.

[/quote]Are you seriosly questioning the actions of a little girl????  Next your going to imply she asked for this ::) ::) ::)

Guest jhamilton
What is an 11 year old doing in an abandoned trailer with a bunch of older guys??  I didn't read anywhere where she was forced to go.

[/quote]

Did you wake up stupid this morning? 

Did you not read my first post in the first page, I said it was DISGUSTING.  I hope they hang them by their balls if they are guilty! I was just wondering if she was kidnapped basically.  Then there would be other charges.  I don't in that post there was ANY indication that I was defending them.  ::) Save your dramatics, please.

[quote name="beechnut" post="971938" timestamp="1298603141"]
[quote author=Bobcat05 link=topic=80857.msg971919#msg971919 date=1298601055]
What is an 11 year old doing in an abandoned trailer with a bunch of older guys??  I didn't read anywhere where she was forced to go.

[/quote]

Did you wake up stupid this morning? 
[/quote]

I didn't know wondering how she got there was a stupid question, but I'll make sure next time I ask something I run it by you just to make sure it's not considered "stupid".

Guest jhamilton
You do that instead of making a igorant remark about a young lady that went through what she did. This is not the bb court but maybe the game of life.  ???