**LEGGETT vs. SPURGER Broadcast/SPURGER TAKES #1 SEED

Yes, I was very surprised by Goodrich. I would have thought that they would have given Leggett more than they did Thursday evening and then to lose to Burkeville.

Leggett got exactly what they deserved tonight with Spurger and their fans. I really do not think that they are used to the players, coaches and fans giving them what they dish out. It is sad when a AD has to stand behind the Leggett coach to keep him from running his mouth at the fans and then the law enforcement had to stand guard at the locker rooms to keep them from starting something. Maybe someone needs to send them a book or DVD on sportsmanship.

I am very proud of the way Spurger played and fought through those three games.

Spurger District Champs!

After seeing these 4 teams play multiple times (not just in the last 2 days), I honestly believe these were the best two teams (Spurger & Leggett) with Spurger being the best of them all.

It's amazing how just a week ago Goodrich was sitting on top of the district with a 9-1 record, 2 game lead on everybody, then they lose 4 straight (last 2 district games and both district playoff games) to miss the playoffs entirely! It seemed that the buzzer beating 3 pointer by Spurger Tuesday night to beat Goodrich to force this 4 way tie, took all the air out of Goodrich and they played like it these last two days.

But still, I think the best two teams are the #1 and #2 seeds.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124