First District game

[quote name="reporter06" post="967575" timestamp="1297919690"]
How was the Goalies at there First District game on tuesday?
-how did Kade Smith Silsbee do?
-how did Micah Murdock from PNG do?
-how did Cesar Galvan from Jasper do?
[/quote]
Cesar galvan has been replaced by his older brother Jesus galvan

[quote name="SexyPoohBear" post="968137" timestamp="1298039928"]
Kade Smith from Silsbee did amazing. He was obviously the MVP of the game even though Silsbee Lost. He had about 10 saves and a penelty kick save. He might be the most athletic player in the entire area.
[/quote]
UH, is this the same goalie who got red carded? He apparently needs to check his attitude, I don't consider that to be a good job from a goalie, especially not "amazing". Now if that was a different goalie then I apologize, but again, being red carded is not the sign of an amazing job, hope the young man gets his mouth under control and it for sure wasn't an MVP performance..

[quote name="RDRSCR08" post="968757" timestamp="1298122411"]
The starting keeper did not have a PK save.  You have to be in the game to do that.  He was too busy jawing with the ref and getting ejected for his selfish comments.The backup keeper did make a good save though.
[/quote]
It was a diifernt game when he stoped the the pk, and yes he gets an attitude but that does not make him any less of an amazing goalie. Also, Kade did have a few amazing saves before he got ejected.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="SexyPoohBear" post="968819" timestamp="1298135149"]
[quote author=RDRSCR08 link=topic=80427.msg968757#msg968757 date=1298122411]
The starting keeper did not have a PK save.  You have to be in the game to do that.  He was too busy jawing with the ref and getting ejected for his selfish comments.The backup keeper did make a good save though.
[/quote]
It was a diifernt game when he stoped the the pk, and yes he gets an attitude but that does not make him any less of an amazing goalie. Also, Kade did have a few amazing saves before he got ejected.
[/quote]

"Before he got ejected"  Well now, he is of great value to the team on the sideline or in the dressing room isn't he?

[quote name="tigersvoice" post="968887" timestamp="1298142714"]
[quote author=SexyPoohBear link=topic=80427.msg968819#msg968819 date=1298135149]
[/quote]
[/quote]

"Before he got ejected"  Well now, he is of great value to the team on the sideline or in the dressing room isn't he?
[/quote]
Hey you have no right to talk bad on him? I mean who are you and why are you commenting on the soccer forums, ive never seen you suporting silsbee soccer before.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="SexyPoohBear" post="969987" timestamp="1298391273"]
[quote author=tigersvoice link=topic=80427.msg968887#msg968887 date=1298142714]
[quote author=SexyPoohBear link=topic=80427.msg968819#msg968819 date=1298135149]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Hey you have no right to talk bad on him? I mean who are you and why are you commenting on the soccer forums, ive never seen you suporting silsbee soccer before.
[/quote]

I said nothing bad about the lad.  But if you think I did, can you explain to me whether he is more valuable on the field, playing his position, or is his value to the team to be on the sideline or in the dressing room after an ejection.  That was my point which you chose to ignore. 

And, I'll answer your other comments.  I'm Wayne Brasher and I support "ALL THINGS SILSBEE TIGERS."  So, I apologize for posting in your soccer forum.  I didn't realize that I needed your permission to do so.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder