Jasper at Silsbee??? Any words yet???

preacher

Jasper 19

Silsbee 14

Jasper have their number. They refuse to lose to the Tigers.

You're insane. Do you think that Jasper's defense is that much better than Kirbyville's?? Jasper will come out and play hard....,but only for a little while. The Jasper team has nothing left to play for, and after the Tigers get even a slightly commanding lead...they will quit. Their hearts will probably be in it at the beginning, due to the rivalry and all, but it won't take long for the Tigers to put them away. Silsbee, by many or by several, but NOT CLOSE by any means.

No offense 07, but I don't think heart will be the issue. Jasper has lots of pride and will give it their all....the entire game. But I just don't see the talent matching up in Jasper's favor. Silsbee is the better team on paper and that should be enough to get them the win. But that's why we play the games.

Jasper 19

Silsbee 14

Jasper have their number. They refuse to lose to the Tigers.

Balla, for God's sake, son, try at least one time to live in the approximate vicinity of reality. Have you fallen into the black hole of the universe, dude? :lol:

By the way, what years was it that you played for Kville? :lol::lol: Everyone has watched you run from this question for a couple weeks now. Aren't you shamed yet?

RUN BALLA RUN :!: :lol:

Silsbee 35

Jasper 10 (if they have someone that can kick a field goal).

Actually, I think this game will be closer than most think. No, it won't be a 19-14 Jasper win like the lame-brain Balla has predicted, but I think the Tigers will win by no more than 14. You can always toss out the records when it comes to Silsbee-Jasper games, you'll get great efforts from both teams. Tons of respect both teams have for each other, the Tigers and Dawgs go way back.

I agree, you cannot question the heart of a Jasper Bulldog, those boys will bring their best, no doubt.

I look for Silsbee's size and depth to be too much in the end for Jasper. Tiger's take it, 28-14.

Balla' date=' for God's sake, son, try at least one time to live in the approximate vicinity of reality. Have you fallen into the black hole of the universe, dude? :lol:

By the way, what years was it that you played for Kville? :lol::lol: Everyone has watched you run from this question for a couple weeks now. Aren't you shamed yet?

RUN BALLA RUN :!: :lol:

Silsbee 35

Jasper 10 (if they have someone that can kick a field goal).[/quote']

I think the reason balla ain't giving an answer is because your asking the wrong question. It not what years were you on the team, it's what years was he the wa-wa-water boy??

WATER SUCKS!!!!!! IT REALLY, REALLY SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Actually' date=' I think this game will be closer than most think. No, it won't be a 19-14 Jasper win like the lame-brain Balla has predicted, but I think the Tigers will win by no more than 14. You can always toss out the records when it comes to Silsbee-Jasper games, you'll get great efforts from both teams. Tons of respect both teams have for each other, the Tigers and Dawgs go way back.

I agree, you cannot question the heart of a Jasper Bulldog, those boys will bring their best, no doubt.

I look for Silsbee's size and depth to be too much in the end for Jasper. Tiger's take it, 28-14.[/quote']

Man, I know these teams go way back and all, but Silsbee is a monster this year in comparison to Jasper. I believe Jasper will want to make it a game, but without some second half mercy from Silsbee (lots of 2nd stringers), I believe it will be a blowout (over 21 points).

Put it to you this way - I believe BC has a much better chance of beating WOS than I believe Jasper has of beating Silsbee :P

Jasper is down this year for sure' date=' but I can't remember a time when Silsbee blew Jasper out....of course I wouldn't have thought Orangefield could either. I just think Jasper will keep it close because of the rivalry. If nothing else Dog fan's can enjoy the best stadium in SE Texas Friday night.[/quote']Except for the parking. :lol:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami