Lamar, SHS not primary WAC targets

[quote name="Bearkat25" post="963956" timestamp="1297345400"]
Like a posted on katfans, if you guys go we will follow you. We will not let Txst and Lamar go FBS and us stay FCS. Why would we? In our capital campaign we raised over 61 million dollars in four years in a down economy so money isn't as big of a deal as some may think. If there is a reason to get behind something our alums will pony up the cash. (By the way the goal was 50 miilion in five years) I think our two schools are joined at the hip. Unfortunately, I think Lamar is driving this whole thing. You guys want to jump a lot more than we do. If Lamar wants to go bad enough the Lamar University "big wigs" will make it happen. Yall will jump and (by default) so will we.
[/quote]

Lamar has raised over $76 million of our capital campaign with a goal being $100 million. We've raise the $76 milion in about 4 years.

http://www.lamar.edu/newsevents/articles/221_6495.htm

If you notice the article was written 5/3/08

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote][quote name="UNLV" post="964044" timestamp="1297354138"]
[quote author=Bearkat25 link=topic=80070.msg964033#msg964033 date=1297353296]
[quote][quote author=UNLV link=topic=80070.msg964013#msg964013 date=1297351537]
[quote author=Bearkat25 link=topic=80070.msg963956#msg963956 date=1297345400]
Like a posted on katfans, if you guys go we will follow you. We will not let Txst and Lamar go FBS and us stay FCS. Why would we? In our capital campaign we raised over 61 million dollars in four years in a down economy so money isn't as big of a deal as some may think. If there is a reason to get behind something our alums will pony up the cash. (By the way the goal was 50 miilion in five years) I think our two schools are joined at the hip. Unfortunately, I think Lamar is driving this whole thing. You guys want to jump a lot more than we do. If Lamar wants to go bad enough the Lamar University "big wigs" will make it happen. Yall will jump and (by default) so will we.
[/quote]According to katfans, Lamar will be jumping off a cliff if we go FBS. Are you saying SHSU will jump off a cliff if LU jumps?:
Sounds brainless to me a school not being able to think for itself. SHSU, Lamar's shadow. I mean think about, SHSU can't move on issues until Lamar decides. LOL, losers.
[/quote][/quote]

Wow! You missed it! Let me simplify it for you UNLV:
For everyone else: We (SHSU) would prefer to stay but may have to adjust our plans contingent upon potential movements in the FBS (Lamar included).

[/quote]If you prefer to stay FCS, STAY FCS. Do what is best for SHSU. You don't see Lamar letting SHSU lead it around.

Why Lamar?  Why not say 'if TX st goes FBS, then SHSU will go. Why link yourself to Lamar. You have more in common with TX st.
Lamar played football at the highest level, Tx st has not. Lamar use to be in the Sunbelt, Tx st did not. Lamar is just moving back to a level it was before, Tx st is in new territory. Why not SHSU go attach itself to TX st jock. Get off ours, creepy.

[/quote][/quote]

1) Um... You are aware that Texas State is already going to the WAC right?
2) We are doing what is best for SHSU. Being in a diluted SLC while our peers are in a higher (but yet equally weak) conference isn't a good look for our school.
3) Why Lamar? Duh, because Lamar is still in the FCS with us. Don't get me wrong Lamar did play in the SBC (not exactly what you call the "highest" level) but where are you now?
4) SHSU isn’t on anyone’s “jock”. This is Sam Houston State, a school named after Texas’s greatest hero.

Bearkat25, I've posted on katfans from time to time and the vast majority of your alumni who post there don't want to make the jump to a FBS conference. Lamar, with our current administration will do what is best for Lamar. That might be staying in the SLC, I don't know and I'm not sure anyone who post here knows.

However, if Lamar decides to leave the SLC and go to a FBS conference we aren't going to worry about how it affects other schools because we will be doing what is best for our university.

I'm sure SHSU feels the same way. So I don't see how Lamar will be forcing SHSU hand in moving to another conference.

[quote name="Bearkat25" post="964064" timestamp="1297355595"]
Im not playing this game of whos school is better. Im just saying that you guys are going to force our hand and cause us to look to join quicker than we might like...
[/quote]

BK25 dont let UNLV get under your skin...he's a UNLV grad(maybe??) who attached himself to Lamars Jock a long time ago and now feels Lamars jock is his too for some reason.  Lamar leaving doesnt force our hand in that its pretty well a given that our leadership would like to leap off the same "cliff" at some point in the future, but what it may do is change the timing of our jump assuming the La schools continue on a downward spiral.  I would think that as Gods gift to the SLC the Lamar folks could understand that. 

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="964083" timestamp="1297357149"]
He is simply saying if the SLC loses 3 of its better members to FBS, then that leaves Sam in a bad conference that they won't want to be in. Therefore they would look to move into FBS to be in a competitive conference. That is how LU would force there hand
[/quote]

I agree, plus who knows what will happen to Nicholls and some of the other schools in Louisiana.  There may not be much left of the SLC in a few years except a bunch of basketball schools.

There is already talks with other schools about joining the SLC. I can't remember them right now but it is 3 or 4 schools and I believe they are DII, not sure.

I see your point as I wouldn't want Lamar left in the SLC if another school leaves. That would leave only 7 football member schools so they would probably look at a DII school to move up.

[quote name="Bearkat25" post="964062" timestamp="1297355500"]
[quote][quote author=UNLV link=topic=80070.msg964044#msg964044 date=1297354138]
[/quote]According to katfans, Lamar will be jumping off a cliff if we go FBS. Are you saying SHSU will jump off a cliff if LU jumps?:
Sounds brainless to me a school not being able to think for itself. SHSU, Lamar's shadow. I mean think about, SHSU can't move on issues until Lamar decides. LOL, losers.
[/quote][/quote]

For everyone else: We (SHSU) would prefer to stay but may have to adjust our plans contingent upon potential movements in the FBS (Lamar included).

[/quote]If you prefer to stay FCS, STAY FCS. Do what is best for SHSU. You don't see Lamar letting SHSU lead it around.

Why Lamar?   Why not say 'if TX st goes FBS, then SHSU will go. Why link yourself to Lamar. You have more in common with TX st.
Lamar played football at the highest level, Tx st has not. Lamar use to be in the Sunbelt, Tx st did not. Lamar is just moving back to a level it was before, Tx st is in new territory. Why not SHSU go attach itself to TX st jock. Get off ours, creepy.

[/quote][/quote]

2) We are doing what is best for SHSU. Being in a diluted SLC while our peers are in a higher (but yet equally weak) conference isn't a good look for our school.
3) Why Lamar? Duh, because Lamar is still in the FCS with us. Don't get me wrong Lamar did play in the SBC (not exactly what you call the "highest" level) but where are you now?
4) SHSU isn’t on anyone’s “jock”. This is Sam Houston State, a school named after Texas’s greatest hero.

[/quote]So UTSA and Texas st leaving does not dilute the SLC so SHSU does not move up. But if Lamar moves up, then the SLC is diluted. Sounds to me like the SLC is nothing without Lamar.

[quote name="bigred360" post="964088" timestamp="1297357534"]
There is already talks with other schools about joining the SLC. I can't remember them right now but it is 3 or 4 schools and I believe they are DII, not sure.

I see your point as I wouldn't want Lamar left in the SLC if another school leaves. That would leave only 7 football member schools so they would probably look at a DII school to move up.
[/quote]Abilene Christian is ready to move to the SLC. According to Terror, LA budgets won't be as bad as we thought.

The new SLC

UTA-NON Football
AM-CC-NON Football
SFA
SHSU
ACU
Mcneese
SELA
NSU
NWSU
UCA

Other options
Tarleton st
Kingsville
West Texas AM
Central Oklahoma

[quote name="bigred360" post="964072" timestamp="1297356325"]I'm sure SHSU feels the same way. So I don't see how Lamar will be forcing SHSU hand in moving to another conference. [/quote]

As I have said before - if Lamar and/or SFA leave, SHSU's hand is forced. We have to follow suit, because you guys are our academic peers (and certainly we do not want to be 'behind' schools academically that we look at as equals or below us academically) and additionally, we will be in a bind from a football-scheduling standpoint.

[quote author=ForeverADog link=topic=80070.msg964083#msg964083 date=1297357149]He is simply saying if the SLC loses 3 of its better members to FBS, then that leaves Sam in a bad conference that they won't want to be in. Therefore they would look to move into FBS to be in a competitive conference. That is how LU would force there hand[/quote]

Namely due to the lack of football schools, but correct.

[quote author=bigred360 link=topic=80070.msg964088#msg964088 date=1297357534]There is already talks with other schools about joining the SLC. I can't remember them right now but it is 3 or 4 schools and I believe they are DII, not sure.[/quote]

Abilene Christian is the only sure thing. A charter SLC member who is committed.

Football-wise, Tarleton State has made the effort before, but they are no longer in the position from what I hear. UT-Pan American and Houston Baptist both want in, but neither has ambitions for football.

[quote author=bigred360 link=topic=80070.msg964088#msg964088 date=1297357534]I see your point as I wouldn't want Lamar left in the SLC if another school leaves. That would leave only 7 football member schools so they would probably look at a DII school to move up. [/quote]

Correct and if it gets down to six, even worse! Plus, you have to wait for the Div II member to become a full Div I member.

[quote author=UNLV link=topic=80070.msg964095#msg964095 date=1297358463]According to Terror, LA budgets won't be as bad as we thought.[/quote]

SLC is pushing UT-Arlington and A&M-CC to add football...

Louisiana budgets are going to be as bad as we thought, just got put off a year by one-year solutions (i.e. selling off the prisons, etc.), so the budget cliff is forthcoming in 12-13.

[quote name="UNLV" post="964090" timestamp="1297357976"]
[quote author=Bearkat25 link=topic=80070.msg964062#msg964062 date=1297355500]
[quote][quote author=UNLV link=topic=80070.msg964044#msg964044 date=1297354138]
[/quote][/quote]

Why Lamar?   Why not say 'if TX st goes FBS, then SHSU will go. Why link yourself to Lamar. You have more in common with TX st.

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]So UTSA and Texas st leaving does not dilute the SLC so SHSU does not move up. But if Lamar moves up, then the SLC is diluted. Sounds to me like the SLC is nothing without Lamar.
[/quote]

No UTSA and TXST leaving does not dilute the conference from a football perspective because UTSA never has ever played a down of football and Lamar effectively replaces TXST to keep the number of football playing schools at it current level.

LA schools struggling financially + Lamar’s ambitions to leave = SHSU is outta here!

Everyone talks about the WAC as a sinking ship but the SLC isn't looking that much better. I actually think that the WAC will stabilize and be ok. However, we all can see the myriad of troubles that the SLC is destine to face. SHSU needs to get on our lifeboat and jump ship before this whole thing sinks.

Guest Cards R Us
[quote name="Javelina" post="964150" timestamp="1297367405"]
Mountain West = old WAC
WAC = Old Southland
Southland = Old Lone Star
[/quote]

Breaking news: Lamar University will soon get an invitation to the new [b]Southland Conference[/b].  Stay tuned for updates. 

[quote][quote name="Cards R Us" post="964158" timestamp="1297368211"]
[quote author=Javelina link=topic=80070.msg964150#msg964150 date=1297367405]
Mountain West = old WAC
WAC = Old Southland
Southland = Old Lone Star
[/quote]

Breaking news: Lamar University will soon get an invitation to the new [b]Southland Conference[/b].  Stay tuned for updates. 
[/quote][/quote]

HAHA! This post made me chuckle! Its funny but true, the WAC does appear to look like the new Southland conference!  ;D

A move to the WAC mght force SHSU to move from the SLC but it does not necessarily force them to go FBS as their fans on here seem to imply.  If one does not want to be FBS then they could look for a better FCS conference to get into.  Travel costs would probably be much higher but strength of schedule for NCAA basketball and baseball could be much better.

[quote name="UNLV" post="964409" timestamp="1297396682"]
The SLC is not a sinking ship. The SLC is more stable than the WAC. If LU leaves, ACU will jump in.
That makes for a 10/12 conference. Why does SHSU fear this conference.
[/quote]

If the SLC is back filled with higher quality D2 teams like ACU I have no problem staying put...at this point their football team is as good or beter than what Lamar has fielded...

[quote name="kingkat99" post="964480" timestamp="1297434413"]
[quote author=UNLV link=topic=80070.msg964409#msg964409 date=1297396682]
The SLC is not a sinking ship. The SLC is more stable than the WAC. If LU leaves, ACU will jump in.
[/quote]

If the SLC is back filled with higher quality D2 teams like ACU I have no problem staying put...at this point their football team is as good or beter than what Lamar has fielded...
[/quote]

Not diputing your assessment "at this point".  However, that will not be acceptable and hopefully that will change in the 2011 season, 2012 for sure.

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="964521" timestamp="1297438362"]
[quote author=kingkat99 link=topic=80070.msg964480#msg964480 date=1297434413]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Not diputing your assessment "at this point".  However, that will not be acceptable and hopefully that will change in the 2011 season, 2012 for sure.
[/quote]

I would hope with some of the people you guys have brought on board you will make significant improvements in 2011 and 12.  For some reason people think that because a school is D2 they are somehow inferior to FCS, but look at what UCA did in football their first few seasons in the SLC, they were kicking everybodies tail.  They have since leveled off but have never ever been an uncopetitive whipping boy for anyone so depending on the schools moved up it doesnt have to be a negative thing.

[quote name="kingkat99" post="964526" timestamp="1297438763"]
[quote author=NorthoftheBorder link=topic=80070.msg964521#msg964521 date=1297438362]
[quote author=kingkat99 link=topic=80070.msg964480#msg964480 date=1297434413]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I would hope with some of the people you guys have brought on board you will make significant improvements in 2011 and 12.  For some reason people think that because a school is D2 they are somehow inferior to FCS, but look at what UCA did in football their first few seasons in the SLC, they were kicking everybodies tail.   They have since leveled off but have never ever been an uncopetitive whipping boy for anyone so depending on the schools moved up it doesnt have to be a negative thing.
[/quote]

ACU could compete in every sport in the Southland, right now. Their facilities, with the exception of their football stadium which would need to be expanded, are top notch as well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up All Times Central (and hopefully correct) - (#) Regional Seed - TV will be noted below, all other games stream on ESPN+ Arranged by paired Regionals - Left Side of the Bracket (1/16 - 8/9 : 4/13 - 5/12)/ Right Side of the Bracket (2/15 - 7/10 : 3/14 - 6//11) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#1 Tennessee -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Indiana 10 - (2) Southern Miss 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Northern Kentucky 3 - (1) Tennessee 9   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3:  (2) Southern Miss 6 - (4) Northern Kentucky 0   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The Vikings of Kentucky Eliminated) G4:  (1) Tennessee 12 - (3) Indiana 6   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5 : 11:00 AM (2) Southern Miss vs (3) Indiana (Loser Eliminated) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Tennessee vs Game 5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#16 East Carolina -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Evansville 4 - (1) East Carolina 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) Virginia Commonwealth 1 - (2) Wake Forest 0   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Wake Forest 6 - (1) East Carolina 7   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The consensus preseason #1 Demon Deacons dragged to down to Hell) G4: (4) Evansville 17 - (3) Virginia Commonwealth 11   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (1) East Carolina vs (3) Virginia Commonwealth (Loser Eliminated) G6: 5:00 PM (4) Evansville vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#8 Florida St. -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Stetson 2 - (1) Florida St. 7   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) Central Florida 8 - (2) Bama 7   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Bama 0 - (4) Stetson 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The Tide Eliminated)  G4: (1) Florida St. 5 - (3) Central Florida 2   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5 : 11:00 AM (4) Stetson vs (3) Central Florida (Loser Eliminated) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Florida St. vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#9 Oklahoma -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Connecticut 4 - (2) Duke 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2:  (4) Oral Roberts 0 - (1) Oklahoma 14   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Duke 6 - (4) Oral Roberts 2   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The Fightin' Bobs Eliminated) G4: (1) Oklahoma 1 - (3) Connecticut 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 2:00 PM (2) Duke vs (1) Oklahoma (Loser Eliminated) (ESPN) G6: 8:00 PM (3) Connecticut vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   (#4 North Carolina -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Wofford 3 - (2) LSU 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Long Island 8 - (1) North Carolina 11   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (4) Long Island 2 - (3) Wofford 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (LIU Eliminated) G4: (2) LSU 2 - (1) North Carolina 6   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (3) Wofford vs (2) LSU (Loser Eliminated) (ESPN) G6: 5:00 PM (1) North Carolina vs (1) North Carolina Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#13 Arizona -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) West Virginia 4 (2) Dallas Baptist 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Grand Canyon 9 - (1) Arizona 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Dallas Baptist 7 - (1) Arizona 0  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (The Wildcats Eliminated) G4: (4) Grand Canyon 2 - (3) West Virginia 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 2:00 PM (2) Dallas Baptist vs (4) Grand Canyon (Loser Eliminated) G6: 7:00 PM (3) West Virginia vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#5 Arkansas -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Southeast Missouri 9 - (1) Arkansas 17   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   7:00 PM (3) K-State 9 - (2) la tech 4 ( This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Saturday June 1st G2: (3) K-State 19 - (2) la tech 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (Resumption of suspended game) G3: (2) la tech 3 - (4) Southeast Missouri 9   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (Louisiana tards Eliminated) G4: (1) Arkansas 6 - (3) K-State 7   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 1:00 PM (1) Arkansas vs (4) Southeast Missouri (Loser Eliminated) G6: 6:00 PM (3) K-State vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#12 Virginia -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Penn 2 - (1) Virginia 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) St. John's 2 - (2) Mississippi St. 5 (10)  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (4) Penn 9 - (3) St. John's 10 (12)   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The Quakers Eliminated) G4: (2) Mississippi St. 4 - (1) Virginia 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (2) Mississippi St. vs (3) St. John's (Loser Eliminated) (ESPN2) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Virginia vs Game 5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) ________________________________________________________________________________________ This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#2 Kentucky -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Western Michigan 8 - (1) Kentucky 10   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) Illinois 4 - (2) Indiana St. 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Indiana St. 6 - (4) Western Michigan 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (The Broncs are Eliminated) G4: (1) Kentucky 6 - (3) Illinois 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (2) Indiana St.vs (3) Illinois (Loser Eliminated) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Kentucky vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#15 Oregon St. -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Nicholls St. 12 - (2) California-Irvine 13   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Tulane 4 - (1) Oregon St. 10   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (4) Tulane 3 - (3) Nicholls St. 0   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (The Colonels Eliminated) G4: (2) California-Irvine 3 - (1) Oregon St. 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 2:00 PM (2) California-Irvine vs (4) Tulane (Loser Eliminate) G6: 8:00 PM (1) Oregon St.vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#7 Georgia -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Army 7 - (1) Georgia 8   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) Georgia Tech 0 - (2) North Carolina-Wilmington 9   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3:  (4) Army 2 - (3) Georgia Tech 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (The Black Knights Eliminated) G4:  (2) North Carolina-Wilmington 2 -(1) Georgia 11   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (2) North Carolina-Wilmington vs (3) Georgia Tech (Loser Eliminated) (ACC Network) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Georgia vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#10 North Carolina St. -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) James Madison 7 - (2) South Carolina 8 (10)   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Bryant 2 - (1) North Carolina St. 9   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (4) Bryant 1 - (3) James Madison 8   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (Bryant Bulldogs Eliminated) G4: (2) South Carolina 4 - (1) North Carolina St. 6  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (2) South Carolina vs (3) James Madison (Loser Eliminated) (ESPNU) G6: 5:00 PM (1) North Carolina St. vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#3 Fightin' Texas Aggies -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Grambling 0 - (1) Fightin' Texas Aggies 8   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) t.u. 12 - (2) ULaLa 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) ULaLa 12 - (4) Grambling 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (The Tigers Eliminated) G4: (1) Fightin' Texas Aggies 4 - (3) t.u. 2 (11)   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 2:00 PM (2) ULaLa vs (3) t.u. (ESPN2) G6: 7:00 PM (1) Fightin' Texas Aggies vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (#14 California- Santa Barbara -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31 G1: (2) San Diego (3) Oregon 5 - (2) San Diego 4 (11)   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Fresno St. 6 - (1) California-Santa Barbara 9   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3:  (2) San Diego 7 - (4) Fresno St. 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (Fresno St. Eliminated) G4:  (1) California-Santa Barbara 1 - (3) Oregon 2   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 2:00 PM (2) San Diego vs (1) California-Santa Barbara (Loser Eliminate) (ESPNU) G6: 8:00 PM (3) Oregon vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#6 Clemson -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Coastal Carolina 13 - (2) Vandy 3   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (SEC Network) G2: (4) High Point 3 - (1) Clemson 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Vandy 9 - (4) High Point 10   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (VandyBoys are Eliminated) G4: (1) Clemson 4 - (3) Coastal Carolina 3   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (4) High Point vs (3) Coastal Carolina (Loser Eliminate) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Clemson vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#11 Okie State -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Florida 5 - (2) Nebraska 2   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Niagara 7 - (1) Okie State 19   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Nebraska 7 - (4) Niagara 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The Purple Eagles Eliminated) G4: (1) Okie State 7 - (3) Florida 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 1:00 PM (2) Nebraska vs (3) Florida (Loser Eliminated) (SEC Network) G6: 6:00 PM (1) Okie State vs Game 5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary
    • The way they are talking sounds like they were from Beaumont.
    • I don't really like it but depending on how the brackets play out it could possibly help Woodville win a playoff game or 2 
    • I can’t think of one good reason unless you are currently receiving or hoping to receive an entitlement from the government.
    • If she’s a nurse, as she claims, she should see the signs of biden’s cognitive impairment.  Either she’s not very smart, or she’s just ignoring it!
  • Topics