**21-3A District Champs Hardin-Jefferson**

Bobcat1

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="963697" timestamp="1297286024"]
I plan to as long as they are not on the same night as the boys games........Really hoping their first game is MOnday night.
[/quote]

The lady hawks will get a first round bye, so their playoff run won't start till the end of next week!!!

Yes, I am very aware of that Bobkat..........I was just told that it looks as if they will play the winner of LaGrange and Stafford!!!  Hopefully Stafford as it is at least an hour to hour and a half closer than LaGrange.  If they play Stafford likely will get something on the East side of Houston (Barbers Hill, Crosby, etc.) and if it is LaGrange you will get something on the West side of Houston (Katy, Tomball, Magnolia, etc).

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="963705" timestamp="1297287226"]
Yes, I am very aware of that Bobkat..........I was just told that it looks as if they will play the winner of LaGrange and Stafford!!!  Hopefully Stafford as it is at least an hour to hour and a half closer than LaGrange.  If they play Stafford likely will get something on the East side of Houston (Barbers Hill, Crosby, etc.) and if it is LaGrange you will get something on the West side of Houston (Katy, Tomball, Magnolia, etc).
[/quote]

Sorry man, I read that as you thinking they could possibly play next Monday the 14th, my bad!!! If that's correct and they get the winner of LaGrange and Strafford, that means that Navasota didn't make the playoffs this year!!! Last standings I saw for that district had Giddings in first, Smithville in second and LaGrange and Navasota were tied for third!!! Wow!!!

[quote name="Bobkat" post="963765" timestamp="1297293231"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=80056.msg963705#msg963705 date=1297287226]
[/quote]

Sorry man, I read that as you thinking they could possibly play next Monday the 14th, my bad!!! If that's correct and they get the winner of LaGrange and Strafford, that means that [b]Navasota didn't make the playoffs this year[/b]!!! Last standings I saw for that district had Giddings in first, Smithville in second and LaGrange and Navasota were tied for third!!! Wow!!!
[/quote]

:o

[quote name="Bobkat" post="963765" timestamp="1297293231"]
[/quote]

Sorry man, I read that as you thinking they could possibly play next Monday the 14th, my bad!!! If that's correct and they get the winner of LaGrange and Strafford, that means that Navasota didn't make the playoffs this year!!! Last standings I saw for that district had Giddings in first, Smithville in second and LaGrange and Navasota were tied for third!!! Wow!!!
[/quote]

I was wrong and you were right!!!! ;D ;D ;D  I thought the first round began the 10-11th!!!  First round is not until the 14-15th.  So HJ will play either next Thurs or Friday the 17-18th!!!!  I hate when I am wrong!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="963806" timestamp="1297299648"]
[quote author=Bobkat link=topic=80056.msg963765#msg963765 date=1297293231]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I was wrong and you were right!!!! ;D ;D ;D  I thought the first round began the 10-11th!!!  First round is not until the 14-15th.  So HJ will play either next Thurs or Friday the 17-18th!!!!  I hate when I am wrong!!!
[/quote]

Bobkat is wise. ;D ;D

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="963806" timestamp="1297299648"]
[quote author=Bobkat link=topic=80056.msg963765#msg963765 date=1297293231]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Me too  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="966447" timestamp="1297794349"]
[quote author=Team Game link=topic=80056.msg966303#msg966303 date=1297780000]
Any word on who they play and when?
[/quote]

I haven't heard, I think they are waiting the winner of the first round before they will know. I will post as soon as I hear...
[/quote]

The winner of Stafford and Navasota.

[quote name="Malcolm X" post="968101" timestamp="1298032384"]
[IMG]http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h366/bryce4904/Mobile%20Uploads/snap20110218_064203.png[/img]
[/quote]#9 Bullard (Dist. 17) #23 Brownsboro (Dist. 17) #10 Lorena (Dist. 19) #24 Fairfield (Dist. 20) #15 Hardin Jefferon (Dist. 21)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed