Lumberton/Nederland Predictions?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course Lumberton won the sub-varsity JV game.. They are like 8 billion and 0 the last billion years remember. They definitely know how to play on THURSDAY nights..

With that being said, I am not talking trash about Friday.. I am worried about the game due to our pass defense problems, injuries, and players that we've lost to grades.. I just pointed the stuff above out because this is ALL this board heard about when Lumberton was mopping thru their pre-district joke of a schedule.

I think Nederland will pull thru because I don't think L-town can stop Mosley, but I think it will be a close game.

Of course Lumberton won the sub-varsity JV game.. They are like 8 billion and 0 the last billion years remember. They definitely know how to play on THURSDAY nights..

With that being said' date=' I am not talking trash about Friday.. I am worried about the game due to our pass defense problems, injuries, and players that we've lost to grades.. I just pointed the stuff above out because this is ALL this board heard about when Lumberton was mopping thru their pre-district joke of a schedule.

I think Nederland will pull thru because I don't think L-town can stop Mosley, but I think it will be a close game.

All those comments above are not trash talking!!!!!! NAAAAAAAA....... No smack read at all in any of that rambling!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I was talking trash about the pre-season hype you guys were spewing, not about Friday's game. Frankly, I have no idea if we will beat you guys Friday night or not. All I know is this district is sending a very mediocre 3rd place team this year no matter who it is. I don't think we can stop y'all's passing game and I do not think y'all can stop Mosley. That's not trash talk and you have to admit that Lumberton thru the years has much more Thursday night success than Friday night success. Do you care to argue that?

Guest 87CRU79

Nederland's premier JV running back, Cameron Bass (younger brother of former Nederland Offensive Lineman Zach Bass, who plays center for the #6 UMHB Crusaders), was moved up for the Varsity game against Slumberton. He had rushed for anywhere from 1000 to 1200 yards and 8-10 TDs on the JV. But that is Thursday night ball, I expect a bright future on Friday nights for this young man.

I'll be glad when this season is over so we can all stop reading "waste of time" comments from all the "EXPERTS" of southeast texas.

Oh, will Sanderson's or Texas Roadhouse be serving the crow you'll be eating if your Poodles don't beat "Losertown" as you like to call us???

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm........... I'll be waiting for the responses, they ought to be worthless I mean Priceless.

It sounds good that alot of people from the area are picking Lumberton to win this gane, but unfortunately L-Towns Defense, is terrible. If Mosely is as good as they say he is the Raiders do not have a chance (unless they have miracuously ) learned how to tackle.

Nederland wins BIG!!

It sounds good that alot of people from the area are picking Lumberton to win this gane' date=' but unfortunately L-Towns Defense, is terrible. [b']If Mosely is as good as they say he is the Raiders do not have a chance (unless they have miracuously ) learned how to tackle.

Nederland wins BIG!!

What do you think '88, is Mosley as good as they say?

Guest 87CRU79

Nederland's premier JV running back' date=' Cameron Bass (younger brother of former Nederland Offensive Lineman Zach Bass, who plays center for the #6 UMHB Crusaders), was moved up for the Varsity game against Slumberton. He had rushed for anywhere from 1000 to 1200 yards and 8-10 TDs on the JV. But that is Thursday night ball, I expect a bright future on Friday nights for this young man.[/quote']

I called it guys. Little Bass had a break out game, especially with that 17 yard TD run. The future is bright for this young man.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder