Crockett HS Athlete = Amazing!

ya he kinda like him.  i dont know, i got a feeling dis dude is gonna make a name for himself.  honestly, i dont know if ive seen a jr highlight reel quite like this.  i am sure they are out there, but for being around this area thats gooooood!  gotta feelin we will be hearing about this dis dude a lot next year.

[quote name="datdude" post="962190" timestamp="1297050164"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=79690.msg959792#msg959792 date=1296667389]
:o :o 

MACK! get to Crockett!
[/quote]

jerry gray from Texas came to his high school and looked at him.  so mack is sending his folks down to crockett!  :)
[/quote]PERFECT!

He's the real deal...He absolutely gave Coldspring fits last year...He was elusive, fast, and hard to tackle (even when defenders got their hands on him)...It'd look like he was getting ready to be tackled and then he'd find a way out with some crazy, sick move or break several tackles...

Personally, I think he was the best pure athlete/player Coldspring faced last year in their run to the state championship game....He's definitely not the type of player a coach wants to face early in the year while the D is trying to get the kinks worked out...lol

Coldspring never really stopped him for long...They outscored him...It was a wild, wild game...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder