Silsbee vs. Orangefield Game Thread/SILSBEE WINS 76-36!!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="bmrm" post="954778" timestamp="1296014080"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=79266.msg954756#msg954756 date=1296013243]
I'm not sold on Silsbee making it back to Regionals. Aggie if they win district, who is it shaping out they could play? Is it too early to tell?
[/quote]
Boy, boy, boy Santa, why do you continue to degrade Silsbee's chances of winning it all when you are an admitted Tiger supporter?  I would think you would be singing their praises as opposed to downgrading their chances in the playoffs.     
[/quote]

Because he is as bi-polar as they come.  That's my internet diagnosis.  Given the chance for a closer examination I may change my mind. :D ;)

Tigervoice you sure talk a lot of smack! I'm not bipolar, but I do have my doubts. You have seen WAY more of this team than I have. I just know how Tiger basketball works. I was a member of the 31-1 team and a few others that didn't have the focus going into the playoffs. Ill be happy if Travis can make it back.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="955345" timestamp="1296087002"]
Tigervoice you sure talk a lot of smack! I'm not bipolar, but I do have my doubts. You have seen WAY more of this team than I have. I just know how Tiger basketball works. I was a member of the 31-1 team and a few others that didn't have the focus going into the playoffs. Ill be happy if Travis can make it back.
[/quote]Hmm.... I could have sworn I read where you said you never played high school basketball.

[quote name="FanintheStands" post="955347" timestamp="1296087278"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=79266.msg955345#msg955345 date=1296087002]
[/quote]Hmm.... I could have sworn I read where you said you never played high school basketball.
[/quote]

SANTA was a member of the '98 team that went 31-1, just not a player.

[quote name="tigersvoice" post="954974" timestamp="1296052851"]
[quote author=bmrm link=topic=79266.msg954778#msg954778 date=1296014080]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=79266.msg954756#msg954756 date=1296013243]
I'm not sold on Silsbee making it back to Regionals. Aggie if they win district, who is it shaping out they could play? Is it too early to tell?
[/quote]
Boy, boy, boy Santa, why do you continue to degrade Silsbee's chances of winning it all when you are an admitted Tiger supporter?  I would think you would be singing their praises as opposed to downgrading their chances in the playoffs.     
[/quote]

Because he is as bi-polar as they come.  That's my internet diagnosis.  Given the chance for a closer examination I may change my mind. :D ;)
[/quote]Diagnose all you wish but don't make the mistake of taking him on in a golf match.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="955358" timestamp="1296088336"]
[quote author=Malcolm X link=topic=79266.msg955357#msg955357 date=1296088115]
Bad Santa is T.Holden...lol
[/quote]

Way off on this one. I have met BS, he is not Holden.
[/quote]

I think that when Mr. X added the LOL ( meaning laugh out loud) he was inferring that he meant that BS is NOT Mr. Holden and the comment, resultantly, was being spoken in jest.  It was very likely intended to be a sarcastic effort to be humorous.

I would hope so! Malcolm X you didn't play either and yes I kept score for the team. Big Deal! Hasn't held me back in life. Out of all of you guys who have jokes, how many of you road the bench the entire season? Yes you may have played, but most of your PT came during practice or at the park. No I'm not T. Holden. At least he played, made Allstate, played at a S.E.C. school, and a few years in Europe. Some of you guys sat right at the end of the bench next to me wondering where coach was going to take us for the team meal. C'mon son!  Aggie, you and I both know most of the guys on here (not all but you know who you are) can't wait till the game on Fridays so they can patiently stand in line for a delicious frito pie only to double back thru the line 10 min later for a coke and a candy bar!

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="955460" timestamp="1296097684"]
I would hope so! Malcolm X you didn't play either and yes I kept score for the team. Big Deal! Hasn't held me back in life. Out of all of you guys who have jokes, how many of you road the bench the entire season? Yes you may have played, but most of your PT came during practice or at the park. No I'm not T. Holden. At least he played, made Allstate, played at a S.E.C. school, and a few years in Europe. Some of you guys sat right at the end of the bench next to me wondering where coach was going to take us for the team meal. C'mon son!  Aggie, you and I both know most of the guys on here (not all but you know who you are) can't wait till the game on Fridays so they can patiently stand in line for a delicious frito pie only to double back thru the line 10 min later for a coke and a candy bar!
[/quote]

Not me.  If I want my delicious frito pie, I ain't waiting till Friday for it.  I will be bold enough to buy it during the week and will get my coke and candy bar at the same time.  No sir, you won't catch me doubling back, ever.  I resent your suggestion that most of us didnt play much basketball.  I was on a college team with a grand total of 1200 students and managed to average 1.3 minutes per game during my very illustrious career and was an absolute animal for the hatchet team in practice every day.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="955610" timestamp="1296132032"]
Lazeek you are correct but no water bottles bro. There was a health reason why I didn't play high school ball. Lazeek did you ball back in the 30's during the peach basket era or football before the forward pass and face mask came about?
[/quote]

No - he was too busy breaking par nearly every round on the golf course.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="955492" timestamp="1296099241"]
BS was on the bench, but never played and was always in street clothes with towels and water bottles in his hands and maybe a stat sheet!!!!!! ;) ;)
[/quote]Let me see if I got this right.  Lazeek, who never played basketball, is picking on BadSanta for being a manager/trainer?  ::)

What's up with dat?

[quote name="FanintheStands" post="955786" timestamp="1296149262"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=79266.msg955492#msg955492 date=1296099241]
BS was on the bench, but never played and was always in street clothes with towels and water bottles in his hands and maybe a stat sheet!!!!!! ;) ;)
[/quote]Let me see if I got this right.  Lazeek, who never played basketball, is picking on BadSanta for being a manager/trainer?  ::)

What's up with dat?
[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing. ::)

Like Santa stated, some kids could not play high school sports due to a medical condition.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="955862" timestamp="1296156932"]
I heard Lazeek was world class basketball player back in the 30's. Heard he created the set shot.
[/quote]
You might want to consider lightening up on Lazeek if you ever intend to meet him on the golf course.  My guess is what he does to you out there will dwarf Silsbees biggest district win this year.

Stop being his ball boy Stevenash. None of you can beat me on the course. My swag is superior to Jordan, Woods, and James. I have been challanged so many and so many people fail to realize that I'm a great golfer. I've only played for the past 6yrs and I have crushed lifetime golfers. I'm actually playing now at Champions.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="954907" timestamp="1296045487"]
Bmrm that's not talking against them. Its just my opinion. I would like to see them win it all or at least get to the title game, but they had some serious off nights. A lack of focus can hurt this late in the season.
[/quote]SANTA raise some very good points.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83