Silsbee, a force to be reckoned with!

Guest SexyTigger

Yeah, scrimmages do not count towards the overall record, but if you want to say that Silsbee is not undefeated because of that then go for it. I'm sure Silsbee will lose sometime, there is too much competition to go undefeated. But I think you can lighten up and say that Silsbee has made excellent improvement this year.n ;)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="SexyTigger" post="955499" timestamp="1296099459"]
[quote author=CGull8 link=topic=79271.msg955487#msg955487 date=1296099077]
Fact are correct you lost
[/quote]
Actually no your "fact" is not correct lol scrimages do not go in the record books, they are not real games :P Have you ever heard of an NFL teams preseson record going on their record at the end of the year? No you have not, cause then why would the be preseason games? Get your facts straight  ;)
[/quote] I thought this was a soccer forum not NFL forum.. ya can't say ya undefeatd cuz those are weak teams.

Guest SexyTigger
[quote name="OHS2010" post="956354" timestamp="1296229181"]
[quote author=SexyTigger link=topic=79271.msg955499#msg955499 date=1296099459]
[/quote]
Actually no your "fact" is not correct lol scrimages do not go in the record books, they are not real games :P Have you ever heard of an NFL teams preseson record going on their record at the end of the year? No you have not, cause then why would the be preseason games? Get your facts straight  ;)
[/quote] I thought this was a soccer forum not NFL forum.. ya can't say ya undefeatd cuz those are weak teams.
[/quote]
Wow...you sound retarded lol and yes I can say we are undefeated, because we are. Also, you are right, this is a soccer forum. I only used the analogy of an NFL team to empasize my point about a soccer preseason, and you are extremely arrogant to say that other teams are weak, not to mention ignorant and most likely retarded(when it comes to proper grammer at least) .

[quote name="SexyTigger" post="956454" timestamp="1296236697"]
[quote author=OHS2010 link=topic=79271.msg956354#msg956354 date=1296229181]
[quote author=SexyTigger link=topic=79271.msg955499#msg955499 date=1296099459]
[/quote]
Actually no your "fact" is not correct lol scrimages do not go in the record books, they are not real games :P Have you ever heard of an NFL teams preseson record going on their record at the end of the year? No you have not, cause then why would the be preseason games? Get your facts straight  ;)
[/quote]
Wow...you sound retarded lol and yes I can say we are undefeated, because we are. Also, you are right, this is a soccer forum. I only used the analogy of an NFL team to empasize my point about a soccer preseason, and you are extremely arrogant to say that other teams are weak, not to mention ignorant and most likely retarded(when it comes to proper grammer at least) .
[/quote]

You might want to consult a spell check, or for that matter a grammar check, before you enter a post calling someone else ignorant or retarded.

Guest SexyTigger
[quote name="yourmom1239" post="955002" timestamp="1296055095"]
Silsbee Soccer is amazing this year. I am looking forward to games against even tougher teams. Do I see the words "District Champs" in the future for Silsbee? Maybe so! With Trabings amazing defense skills and with Robinson, Tanton, and Loe on Offense, I agree, Silsbee is a force to be reckoned with! Watch out everyone!
[/quote]
You are one smart guy  ;D

[quote name="CGull8" post="955509" timestamp="1296099947"]
If it will make you feel better HJ lost the scrimmage by a score of Silsbee-1  & HJ-2, now you can sleep better. 8)
[/quote]

You do not win or lose a scrimmage, a coach simply evaluate the players. That is what a scrimmage is for.

[quote name="A Bear's Bear" post="956982" timestamp="1296274143"]
Seriously, can a moderator please kick these silsbee jerks (obviously, STiger85 and the like are NOT included in this group) off this site. They are just some goofball kids trolling around the soccer forum, putting up stupid posts and threads trying to elicit some sort of response.
[/quote]

if they're not breaking rules, then there's nothing to be done.  i'd advise you just stay away from any thread having to do with silsbee or james trabing.  that's half the battle.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="bullets13" post="957114" timestamp="1296283033"]
[quote author=A Bear's Bear link=topic=79271.msg956982#msg956982 date=1296274143]
Seriously, can a moderator please kick these silsbee jerks (obviously, STiger85 and the like are NOT included in this group) off this site. They are just some goofball kids trolling around the soccer forum, putting up stupid posts and threads trying to elicit some sort of response.
[/quote]

if they're not breaking rules, then there's nothing to be done.  i'd advise you just stay away from any thread having to do with silsbee or james trabing.  that's half the battle.
[/quote]

Hey!  I'm from Silsbee and I've been trying to shut this crap down. :-[

Guest SexyTigger
[quote name="A Bear's Bear" post="956982" timestamp="1296274143"]
[/quote]
What is your problem? Noone is even talking to you or about you, so why are you getting so mad? I am not trying to elicit a response, i am just trying to hype my team up a little. What in the world is wrong with having a bit of team spirit? Yeah we are a little excited that we are better this year than in past years, but there is not a thing wrong with that. We all love the sport of soccer and would never do anything to degrade the game. Also, we are not jerks. We have not bashed anyone on here. I believe it is you that is bashing us for no apearant reason sir. So please stop trolling on silsbee and go post somthing about your own team so that you can finally stop bugging all of the silsbee kids that are actually excited about their soccer season for once.

[quote name="tigersvoice" post="957132" timestamp="1296286910"]
[quote author=bullets13 link=topic=79271.msg957114#msg957114 date=1296283033]
[quote author=A Bear's Bear link=topic=79271.msg956982#msg956982 date=1296274143]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hey!  I'm from Silsbee and I've been trying to shut this crap down. :-[
[/quote]

if you are from silsbee tand you want this shut down then you must not have any pride in your hometown team. why cant you just go along with it and be proud that your high school team is doing better than they EVER have been.

[quote name="SexyTigger" post="956498" timestamp="1296241164"]
[quote author=yourmom1239 link=topic=79189.msg955002#msg955002 date=1296055095]
Silsbee Soccer is amazing this year. I am looking forward to games against even tougher teams. Do I see the words "District Champs" in the future for Silsbee? Maybe so! With Trabings amazing defense skills and with Robinson, Tanton, and Loe on Offense, I agree, Silsbee is a force to be reckoned with! Watch out everyone!
[/quote]
You are one smart guy  ;D
[/quote]
No you're one smart guy  :P

Guest SexyTigger
[quote name="bullets13" post="958799" timestamp="1296587889"]
From now on any new topics about how great Silsbee is are going to be merged into this one.
[/quote]
Why do you care about how much we post? I mean it is in no way a violation of the rules or hurting anyone. Most of the people that even get on the soccer forums thes days get on to see our posts, and while they are at it im sure they look at other posts having nothing to do with silsbee as well. You should thank us Silsbee folks for making the soccer forum half way interesting and popular.

[quote name="SexyTigger" post="958872" timestamp="1296590893"]
[quote author=bullets13 link=topic=79189.msg958799#msg958799 date=1296587889]
From now on any new topics about how great Silsbee is are going to be merged into this one.
[/quote]
Why do you care about how much we post? I mean it is in no way a violation of the rules or hurting anyone. Most of the people that even get on the soccer forums thes days get on to see our posts, and while they are at it im sure they look at other posts having nothing to do with silsbee as well. You should thank us Silsbee folks for making the soccer forum half way interesting and popular.
[/quote]

nobody is interested in the silsbee stuff except for the 5-10 kids from silsbee who keep posting.  I can assure you i have had nearly a dozen different people complain about y'all, without having a single person comment how much they enjoy your threads.  what it is hurting is that anytime someone wants to find a legitimate topic on the soccer forum, they have to fish through 3 or 4 bogus ones to find one.  also, for every silsbee love-fest topic, there's been at least two legitimate topics hijacked and turned into other silsbee love-fests.  this is going to stop as well.  i have no problem with you guys posting, but there will not be 5 topics about the same thing, especially when it's the same 5 kids playing around that are making these topics.  from now on, this topic is your playtoy.  the rest of the soccer forum will be for legitimate conversation.  Of course, I will not stop you from making game thread topics and other relevant topics, but if they're a joke, they're going in with this one.

Guest SexyTigger
Fair enough, but why would anyone ever tell you that they enjoy the posts? That is just ridiculous. If they enjoy the posts then they enjoy the posts, and there is no point in telling the moderator about it. Also people do not have to search to find real soccer posts. There are only like 5 new topics a week, and the 4 or 5 topics about silsbee are not causing any trouble to people that want to look at somthing different. Plus, those people complaining to you just do not like Silsbee Soccer. It has nothing to do with us breaking the rules. They wouldnt be acting this way if it was another school...abearsbear(cough, cough)...you can not get mad at us if we are not breaking any rules. Even if 1000 people complain to you, we are doing nothing wrong. Oh and if noone enjoys our posts, then why are they the most viewed topics on the soccer forum. Also, we do not flood other topics with Silsbee stuff if we did not start the topic to begin with.

[quote name="SexyTigger" post="959928" timestamp="1296674269"]
Fair enough, but why would anyone ever tell you that they enjoy the posts? That is just ridiculous. If they enjoy the posts then they enjoy the posts, and there is no point in telling the moderator about it. Also people do not have to search to find real soccer posts. There are only like 5 new topics a week, and the 4 or 5 topics about silsbee are not causing any trouble to people that want to look at somthing different. [b]Plus, those people complaining to you just do not like Silsbee Soccer[/b]. It has nothing to do with us breaking the rules. They wouldnt be acting this way if it was another school...abearsbear(cough, cough)...[color=blue]you can not get mad at us if we are not breaking any rules. Even if 1000 people complain to you, we are doing nothing wrong.[/color] [color=green]Oh and if noone enjoys our posts, then why are they the most viewed topics on the soccer forum.[/color] [color=purple]Also, we do not flood other topics with Silsbee stuff if we did not start the topic to begin with.[/color][/quote]

[b]The people complaining span a wide variety of fans, coaches, and players, none of which have ever expressed a personal issue against silsbee soccer.[/b]

[color=blue]As a moderator, I can delete any comment or ban any member for any reason, or for no reason at all.  Now, i'm not unreasonable, and i never do anything like that, but technically i could, so don't get too worried about what's "fair" and "not fair".[/color]
"We reserve the right to:

to change or add rules to the forums as and when is required;
to ban/reject users from the forum; to edit/delete/move posts if deemed appropriate and
to review members' pm messages if strange activity on the forum is suspected.
The forum owners reserve the right to edit, reprint, distribute, or delete any posting for any reason and without prior notification or explanation to the author. Moderators and administrators frequently review forum messages for those that are in violation of forum guidelines. Any messages found to be in violation may be deleted without warning or
explanation. Failure to abide to these rules may result in a full IP Ban and further action may be taken under discretion of the administrator(s)

The forum owners reserve the right to ban any user, at any time, and for any reason."

[color=green]Because there are 8 or 10 kids from Silsbee who get on those same threads multiple times a day, while spending no time in any other soccer threads.[/color]

\[color=purple]There have been several legit threads that have turned into ridiculous Silsbee threads, including threads about the best players and the district champions from 37-4A.  Just because those threads were started by Silsbee people does not mean they are Silsbee threads[/color]

Guest SexyTigger
True, you can delete any acount you want to. However, if you deleted my acount without a rule violation then that would just mean that you were not doing a very good job as the moderator. You would just be kicking me off the sight due to some personal sense of justice.

Those legit threads you speak of, I started them.

Who cares who it is that complains. There is no real reason to ban me. Also, if a coach or player has a problem with it, then they should bring it up to me so I can try to help, instead of goinig and telling on me like a child.

You just tell yourself that only Silsbee kids look at Silsbee topics. If that was the case, then why would so many people be mad at what we are saying?

Give me any real proof that we are in violation of the sights rules or that we are hurting peoples experience on this sight and I will quit posting.

Guest yourmom1239
Silsbee Soccer, though ridiculed on this site by many, has one of the key ingredients to a great team in anny given sport, teamwork and spirit. Regardless of a win or loss, the Silsbee soccer team is one to stick together through thick, thin, rain, or shine to build their teammates up. Isnt that what sports is all about anyhow? i believe that some on this site have lost site of true leadership and and sportsmanship (Silsbee students included) and why the game is played in the first place. It is not to win, get a scholoarship, or to rant on a public forum about....it is to learn to work with other people, learn about yourself and enjoy the game of Soccer. After all, It is not like the boys are being paid for their performance.

I, honestly, have never seen such a lack of class from ALL people from ALL schools.
There is a difference between school spirit and being completely inappropriate.
This James Trabing for MVP has gotten out of hand, however has brought a school and team together. I speak for all of Silsbee when I say that even though we ruffled a few feathers, it was worth it.

#3 for MVP!

Guest TigerSoccerFan3
[quote name="yourmom1239" post="959964" timestamp="1296675817"]
Silsbee Soccer, though ridiculed on this site by many, has one of the key ingredients to a great team in anny given sport, teamwork and spirit. Regardless of a win or loss, the Silsbee soccer team is one to stick together through thick, thin, rain, or shine to build their teammates up. Isnt that what sports is all about anyhow? i believe that some on this site have lost site of true leadership and and sportsmanship (Silsbee students included) and why the game is played in the first place. It is not to win, get a scholoarship, or to rant on a public forum about....it is to learn to work with other people, learn about yourself and enjoy the game of Soccer. After all, It is not like the boys are being paid for their performance.

I, honestly, have never seen such a lack of class from ALL people from ALL schools.
This James Trabing for MVP has gotten out of hand, however has brought a school and team together. I speak for all of Silsbee when I say that even though we ruffled a few feathers, it was worth it.

#3 for MVP!
[/quote]

Preach it sister!!!

I'm not asking you to quit posting.  I have no problem with you posting.  What I have a problem with is that there are silly threads being started, and kids making 2,3, or 4 accounts to talk to THEMSELVES on these threads, and they're so silly that people are getting pissed off about them.  As i said before, from this point on, those threads will be added to this one.  period.  problem solved!  also, any legitimate thread that is hijacked will be a problem. 

As for rules that have been violated by your friends:

2) ONE membership per person! Any caught with 2 accounts will have both of them terminated. Nor will we tolerate any member impersonating other members. If you have, for whatever reason created another account (or 2), don't panic. Just inform an administrator of the duplicates with usernames used and we'll take care of it.

9) Keep to the subject. Post to the section that is most appropriate for the topic being presented.

17) The admins and moderators here are volunteers. They dedicate a portion of their time to helping us with the forums. No abuse or disrespect of any of the admins or moderators will be tolerated.

Now, like i said, i'm usually pretty reasonable.  I've banned two people from this site out of you guys so far, and one of them insulted me, and the other failed to delete all of his extra accounts after he had assured me he would do so.  Both of these issues could have (should have) been lifetime bans.  I gave one guy 10 days, and one 7.  So i'm really not trying to pick on anyone, but there are rules that will be followed.  More than anything I'm trying to avoid what happened last year when HF had about 10 people on here posting everywhere, and they eventually got so annoying and created and hijacked so many threads that the people above me on the site banned EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, even the ones who weren't too bad. 

[quote name="yourmom1239" post="959964" timestamp="1296675817"]

#3 for MVP!
[/quote]

this is what i'm talking about.  we've had this thread three or four times already.  i'll be merging it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124