Port Neches-Groves vs. Beaumont Central Game Thread/Central wins/Comments

WOSgrad

First of all, I think our boys deserved to jump up and down like 'monkeys' ( Horrible analogy, guy) being that we were constantly playing against 8 Indians on the floor at a time (3 in  Zebra stripes) and still won.  The last 'tick tack'  foul of the game?  I was like 'about time we get one'.  I started to go down to the Port Neches police officer that was in attendance and ask him to arrest some of those guys for assault.  I do agree with you on one thing.  Central did play a horrible game.  Truth be told, we had oportunities to push this lead up, but didn't. But we got a big time game by one of our senior leaders, M. Fruge to make key buckets Late in the 4th.  Our players didn't whine, didn't not slam the ball to the court, or throw elbows to other players like yall's 'poster boy did...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well first of all I am not even from PNG so my team would actually be Beaumont Westbrook...hahah wow
Central will not even make playoffs thats how bad they are, and PNG is never supposed to be good or even come that close to beating the almighty Central Jags, they just blow this year

[quote name="bmtballer" post="952889" timestamp="1295705033"]
Well first of all I am not even from PNG so my team would actually be Beaumont Westbrook...hahah wow
Central will not even make playoffs thats how bad they are, and PNG is never supposed to be good or even come that close to beating the almighty Central Jags, they just blow this year
[/quote]Ohh wow!  That's worse!  Your team got the brakes beat off of them by a 3a non basketbal team.  Embarrassing!  And your same team got beat like 2 or 3 times by this Central team who 'blows'.  I think you might want to do a little research before you spout off, newby.  You make yourself look like a fool...

<under my breath> your team is West Brook.  I honestly needed that laugh this morning...

Well I dont really care that much about my team, they are only my team because Im from Beaumont and dont wanna follow the crappy jags.
Im just curious but what do you do for a living, because it seems all you do is sit on here and badmouth other teams and players get a life old man

First of all, watch your mouth with the profanity.  Second of all, your claiming your team proudly.  A subpar West Brook team but call the Jags crappy.  What kind of logic is that?  Third of all, is that REALLY all I do is badmouth other teams? I would recommend that you get a few posts of substance under your belt before you come after me.  Also, never badmouth a player by name... ;) .  And the 'old man' bit?  That's comical!

Seems like someone is mad. You'll be alright, sunshine.  ;) Truth is, I think you are a PN-G fan.  That's just me.  And I will come with a witty comeback anytime I feel when there is someone making foolish comments about my team and their team is West Brook (or claims to be).  Leave the arguing to someone that an bring more facts to the conversation.

Have a nice day..  :) :)

I'm just throwing this out there, but I have read this board for a really long time and been posting for awhile but I have never seen soulja bad mouth a player until now. And even now his comments are more at the refs than the one player. And his team WON the game! He has no reason to be whining. Just staying his opinion of the game. No need for all the personal attacks.

Hey souljaBoy, you can quit calling high school players out. It's easy to do behind a screen name lil buddy. That "star player", "poster child", or whatever you want to call him will be playing COLLEGE football and possibly even COLLEGE basketball(and I highly doubt you ever even got to play in hs). You just keep hatin' and sitting behind your keyboard talking about high school kids, your a man, NOT.

[quote name="Guru99" post="952960" timestamp="1295715270"]
Hey souljaBoy, you can quit calling high school players out. It's easy to do behind a screen name lil buddy. That "star player", "poster child", or whatever you want to call him will be playing COLLEGE football and possibly even COLLEGE basketball(and I highly doubt you ever even got to play in hs). You just keep hatin' and sitting behind your keyboard talking about high school kids, your a man, NOT.
[/quote]

So that gives him an excuse to act like a spoiled brat! ??? 

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="952956" timestamp="1295714559"]
I'm just throwing this out there, but I have read this board for a really long time and been posting for awhile but I have never seen soulja bad mouth a player until now. And even now his comments are more at the refs than the one player. And his team WON the game! He has no reason to be whining. Just staying his opinion of the game. No need for all the personal attacks.
[/quote]Thank you! You see, even your Brothers from across the tracks understand... ;) ;)

[quote name="Guru99" post="952960" timestamp="1295715270"]
[/quote]Soulja boy.  Now that's so funny... A 'scratch and sniff' Joke, no doubt.  I'm just stating the obvious.  Heck had it been one of our players, I would have mentioned it.  Also, I didn't call him out by name.  Now as far as the sitting behind the computer screen, guy, I'm not hard to find.  I've met quite a few people on here. So if that little tirade was implying that you want to meet me, then so be it.  I'll shake your hand, maybe.  :-*  :-*

[quote name="Cool Hand Luke" post="952962" timestamp="1295715655"]
[quote author=Guru99 link=topic=79111.msg952960#msg952960 date=1295715270]
[/quote]

So that gives him an excuse to act like a spoiled brat! ??? 
[/quote]'If the shoe fits, wear it' is what I always say... 8)

[quote name="Guru99" post="952965" timestamp="1295715950"]
No, no excuse. It's something called frustration and it comes with playing sports and being an GOOD athlete.
[/quote]Its strange that I've seen fierce competitors from other teams that are way better athletes than him not act like that...  Coincidence? ::) ::)

Honestly, your judgement is trash. AGAIN you just keep sitting behind your keyboard doing what you do since you know so much about high school bball and "fierce" competitors from "other teams" that are "way better" athletes.  Your opinion is worthless. Move on to your next opponent and stop bashing kids.