**NAVASOTA @ SILSBEE Broadcast**/ SILSBEE WINS 86-57!!!!

Two reigning district champions will do battle TODAY as the 23-3A Navasota Rattlers will take on the 21-3A, #7 state ranked, #1 SETX, #1 Beaumont Enterprise Silsbee Tigers at the Tiger Den at Silsbee High school. Navasota (9-5) is a perrenial Region III top team in 3A basketball and will come in to Silsbee off a 3rd place finish in the Rice Consolidated tourney. Silsbee (18-2) defeated West Brook, 69-63, back on Dec. 31, and has not played since. Actually, both teams are coming off an 8 day layoff.

Broadcast time will be 10 minutes prior to tip which should be around 2pm. Click the link to listen to all the action.

NAVASOTA vs. SILSBEE, LIVE, here at SETXsports.com!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=112:silsbeebcast&catid=73:games

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="944602" timestamp="1294505279"]
Would someone please pull the fire alarm right before tip so as to delay the start of the game!!!!!!

Have to work until 2 and won't make it until about 2:20!!! ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

For your sake, let's hope the freshmen and JV games go to overtime.

As for me, I am hoping for a 1:30pm start, gives me an earlier start over to the boat tonight. ;D

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="944610" timestamp="1294506580"]
Aggie the boat has been paying nice I hear. Stay away from L'auberge. They stuck me good over the holidays.
[/quote]

I don't go to the L'Auberge, they have no poker room. The boat has a poker room where I make my money. ;D

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="944664" timestamp="1294515353"]
No, but I will be at the HJ game. The weather in Houston is suppose to be bad later today. Didn't want to try and drive back in the rain.
[/quote]

LMAO........not until tonight!!!  Nice excuse!!! ::) ::) ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124