how bad would evadale beat kountze if they played a game three

Guest Abraham
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!! This is epic!!! Well im going to jump in and say I think evadale could beat kountze in a close game  ;D     .....

I'm waiting for utfan06, to get in on this since he PRAISE'S kountze basketball..

[quote name="KHSAlum400" post="941916" timestamp="1294161748"]
Who said we thought we were good? Why is Evadale still worried about Kountze? Don't you guys start district play soon? Do you measure the success of your program by how well you do against Kountze? :D :D
[/quote]
yeah pretty much so dont worry about it:)

[quote name="mfd814" post="941925" timestamp="1294162203"]
same song, same verse.    KTZ would win.    should win.   KTZ played Horrible in that game, about as bad as I have ever seen them and still won.  Evadale played a great game.  Just let it go..... just let it go. 
[/quote] :D :D

Well as I said before I dont thank a 3 game at this time would help eather club. Kountze shot a huge% from behind the line in the first game. And that was the biggest differentce in the 2 game. But people keep saying that Kountze played a bad game the 2 time. It might have something to do with Evadale playing a whole lot better Def. Remember they had only been in the gym 5 days before their first meating. But both clubs need to start looking head. Kountze better be looking at the EC game tonight. I see both clubs pretty even with neather club having a big in side game they both play a fast pace game and shot a lot of jump shots. If they dont shoot any better than they did against Evadale the second time they will get beat. And Evadale needs to get ready to play the 3a power house  HF tonight, with their 6'7'' exchange student ;D

Did Laramie Linn play in the 1st game? 

They did play horrible in the 2nd game.....attitudes are better since then, still looking for a leader.
True Blue , your son had a really good game the 2nd game. 

They should be ready for EC tonight. 

I believe an Evadale supporter started this thread.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124