Too ALL HJ fans

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="941267" timestamp="1294025588"]
Ok 2 wins in.....13 years. I'd like to apologize to BMRM. When your ready to watch a real football team, go watch WOS, Silsbee, or Central. No one should have to watch your team. I try to get the local news stations to come out to your games but they refuse unless your playing WOS or Silsbee. Its like your freshman and varsity teams are all one.
[/quote]
No need to apologize, I know we struggle in football.  But based on your idiotic comments about Silsbee's dominance in football, it just shows what little you really know about how Silsbee has fared since joining 21-3A.  Please keep posting - it just shows how little you know.  

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="941270" timestamp="1294025773"]
Not our fault Sour Lake is so small. You were placed in the district just like us. Did termits eat up the old gym? That gym was older than earth!
[/quote]
And yet you want to bang your chest and say how dominate you are against HJ?  The numbers speak for themselves - you should dominate based on the enrollment numbers.  It sucks that it's not quite the case in basketball huh?

bmrm, as much as I like seeing BADSANTA get it taken to him, I'll have to disagree with your statement that it doesn't matter if you make the playoffs if you don't win the state title.

I have a hard time believing that all teams not winning the state championship is considered failures for that season.

I just don't see how anyone can say an 0-10 team had the same failure as a 14-1 team. ;)

Now, back to making SANTA look foolish. ;D

[quote name="bmrm" post="941285" timestamp="1294026649"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=78152.msg941280#msg941280 date=1294026353]
Silsbee has been to playoffs all but once in 21-3A. How about HJ?
[/quote]
Did you win it all?

This is like taking candy from a baby!!!

Please keep going!
[/quote]
Surely you didn't quiet SANTA huh?  He probably realized it was a lost cause!!!  HA!!!   

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="941292" timestamp="1294027170"]
bmrm, as much as I like seeing BADSANTA get it taken to him, I'll have to disagree with your statement that it doesn't matter if you make the playoffs if you don't win the state title.

I have a hard time believing that all teams not winning the state championship is considered failures for that season.

I just don't see how anyone can say an 0-10 team had the same failure as a 14-1 team. ;)

Now, back to making SANTA look foolish. ;D
[/quote]
Mike, in no way did I mean it to sound that making the playoffs wasn't an accomplishment, but SANTA wants to make it sound like Silsbee has been dominating the state title scene. 

No I'm still here! HJ's program is below average. For the past 31 years of my life I have seen you get the doors blown off each and every year. I say now its time to take a stand HJ fans and say cancel your program. Move the kids that want to play football down the street to Beaumont. Santa will take on the entire community of 4 from HJ on this topic! You guys crack me up. Your program is like watching peewee leauge football year after year.

Lazeek, funny thing is that I didnt even play sports! lol Yes Aggie I may sound foolish but you even get a kick out of this because you are reading it. Neither did 80% of your sports personalities. I know sports well enough that HJ should abandon the program. LEAVE FOOTBALL ALONE! You going to ruin it for the ones who know how to play it.  :(

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="941298" timestamp="1294028167"]
No I'm still here! HJ's program is below average. For the past 31 years of my life I have seen you get the doors blown off each and every year. I say now its time to take a stand HJ fans and say cancel your program. Move the kids that want to play football down the street to Beaumont. Santa will take on the entire community of 4 from HJ on this topic! You guys crack me up. Your program is like watching peewee leauge football year after year.
[/quote]
Well we will continue to keep our program in tact & let you continue you to show your ignorance.  You are keeping us all in stiches!!!  Please let me know what year Silsbee won state in football since joining 3A - sorry AAW, this fellow Tiger follower is not doing yall any favors.  

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="941302" timestamp="1294028578"]
Lazeek, funny thing is that I didnt even play sports! lol Yes Aggie I may sound foolish but you even get a kick out of this because you are reading it. Neither did 80% of your sports personalities. I know sports well enough that HJ should abandon the program. LEAVE FOOTBALL ALONE! You going to ruin it for the ones who know how to play it.   :(
[/quote]

Still trying to figure out what HJ's football program has to do with basketball season?  You did not even play??  What is your story then??

HJ can do us all a favor and pull a Lamar and leave football alone for a while. Silsbee has a better chance at a state title each year than you do. Most of the HJ football coaches coach just for the extra check. I hope they dont think about getting promoted out of HJ to a better job. Once your in HJ coaching football its almost over dude. From the in house to the out house!

My story......Well ask me in person at the game in Navasota. Its very interesting to say the least. I have worked for a Fortune 5 (yes 5 not 500) as a Regional Sales Mgr for the past 9 years since graduating college at Texas A&M. I can travel when I want and where I want for the most part. I love SETX sports and I'm a native of Silsbee. I graduated from Silsbee back in 1998. Im a good friend of coach Brooks and Travis. I honesty love all of SETX sports. I just enjoy poking fun at you guys because you keep coming back at me. If Silsbee were get knocked out the playoffs, I'd be 100% behind HJ just like a Tiger fan.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="941306" timestamp="1294028865"]
HJ can do us all a favor and pull a Lamar and leave football alone for a while. Silsbee has a better chance at a state title each year than you do. Most of the HJ football coaches coach just for the extra check. I hope they dont think about getting promoted out of HJ to a better job. Once your in HJ coaching football its almost over dude. From the in house to the out house!
[/quote]
I am so glad you are showing your ignorance!!!

I won't be able to post tomorrow at work, but I will be able to embarrass you tomorrow after I get home.  You really make this so simple!!!      

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="941308" timestamp="1294029275"]
My story......Well ask me in person at the game in Navasota. Its very interesting to say the least. I have worked for a Fortune 5 (yes 5 not 500) as a Regional Sales Mgr for the past 9 years since graduating college at Texas A&M. I can travel when I want and where I want for the most part. I love SETX sports and I'm a native of Silsbee. I graduated from Silsbee back in 1998. Im a good friend of coach Brooks and Travis. I honesty love all of SETX sports. I just enjoy poking fun at you guys because you keep coming back at me. If Silsbee were get knocked out the playoffs, I'd be 100% behind HJ just like a Tiger fan.
[/quote]

You graduated in 98? And all 31 years of ur life, you haven't seen HJ do anything. Well in 98 HJ went to the state quarterfinals. Maybe you should check that argument considering you make no sense whatsoever about anything there. HJ has three kids that I know of that have had offers to play college football. And, a junior this year that has already verbally committed to Lamar. So if our program is so bad, why are we producing college athletes? Explain that one. And I can see AAW or ST4Life supporting HJ if Silsbee gets knocked out, but that seems a really big pill to swallow for someone of your nature.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="941308" timestamp="1294029275"]
[/quote] Yea, but your an Aggie!! ;D ;D

Stevenash maybe so! But if all you can say is that I can't spell then all I can say is HJ needs to cancel your program. The crazy thing is you know I'm right! Don't fight the truth. Your school is older than dirt. HJ's football stadium looks a barn. During the off season, do you guys grown crops on thay empty land?

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="941377" timestamp="1294065548"]
Stevenash maybe so! But if all you can say is that I can't spell then all I can say is HJ needs to cancel your program. The crazy thing is you know I'm right! Don't fight the truth. Your school is older than dirt. HJ's football stadium looks a barn. During the off season, do you guys grown crops on thay empty land?
[/quote]

Eye theenk thay ewes there tyme 2 poleesh they're state tidal trophees.