Silsbee vs PA Lincoln Feb. 1995 at Lamar University

BADSANTA

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speechless are you serious? Silsbee and Lincoln split the regular season series that year. Don't think you know what ur talking about. Silsbee was ranked 6 and PA Lincoln was ranked 2 behind Austin Anderson. Both teams were matched up as close as you can get. Silsbee with 2 Allstate guards in Bush and Henry and PA Lincoln with All American Jackson and Allstate Harris. Both teams had height and skilled players.Silsbee did beat Lincoln a year later in the 1st round back at Lamar.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="939985" timestamp="1293754676"]
Anyone know where I can find a copy of this game or even highligh? I'd be happy to pay you for your troubles. If you have any older Silsbee games from the 90's I'd love to purchase a copy.
[/quote]

I have a video copy of this game along with some other's in the '90's. The first copy will cost you $1100. ;)

Guest speechless
oh  i remember the game an the teams...the bees had the purple and gold umbrellas workin that night and the honeybees performed to "Creep" at halftime....like i said lincoln stacked up way higher than silsbee....they was just lookin past them to sthe state tourney

[quote name="stevenash" post="940049" timestamp="1293761664"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=78099.msg940047#msg940047 date=1293761583]
[quote author=speechless link=topic=78099.msg940045#msg940045 date=1293761537]
swaggum or badsantaland?
[/quote]You are all Witnesses...lol

What's the difference?
[/quote]

One has a four year plan
[/quote]

bush hit lincoln up for 33 point in the beehive if i recall. the lamar game silsbee had lincoln by 6 of seven with about 3 min to go, but refused to run spread (a.k.a boutte ball). siegler wanted to run his offense, but i guarantee that if boutte would have had the lead he would have ran spread and milked them for layups. wait a minute thats what he did in overtime. so to say silsbee was over matched you clearly couldnt have been at the two other meeting that season.

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124