Dayton get ready for big ned

texans

Guest GoStangs

Based on what? They didn't "hang" with Central at all, they barely squeaked past a sub-.500 team last week, and they've been beaten by a team who has only two wins this season. Dayton, on the other hand, has been crushing their district opponents, with the exception being the Central game last week.

I tend to think Nederland will be in this game as well. I have seen some improvement in the defense in the last few weeks and while Dayton is the big favorite, and rightfully so, I do not think this will be a blowout. Ned fell apart at the end of the Vidor game in the last 2 mins., no excuses here, but a game they should not have lost. Mosely played only 2 plays against Central, so I don't think it is fair to use that game as a measuring stick.. His absence had nothing to do with us giving up 63 points, but take any teams main weapon away and the whole team suffers. And, as far as the win last week, I was happy to get it. The Bears were fired up and took it to us for 3 quarters. I am not prediciting a Nederland win, but it would not shock me for us to be close or possibly even win this game. We shall see.. I think we have nothing to lose in this game, Dayton has handled everyone except Central easily in this district. Friendswood beat them and I would say we are fairly comparable to Friendswood.

Guest PurplePride

:D Dont' listen to the smack talk, Nederland.....they want to get us all angry at each other... :roll:

Let's have a fun Friday night........everyone be safe and have a great time! :wink:

I'm just saying we got screwed on some calls' date=' as usual. We were a dropped pass away from winning that game.[/quote']

Shoulda, coulda, woulda....

And we were one foot from tying Bay City at the Astrodome in the Quarterfinals a few years ago. Who cares? LCM is amazing in the fact that when they are winning, it's because they are invincible. When you lose, it's because someone "screwed" you.

Learn how to win with dignity and then maybe you'll figure out how to lose with it too.

Isn't this where you throw in the "Yeah, but we blew out PNG 42-0!" mantra?

I guess others can't stand that Nederland and Dayton are keeping it civil on here. I guess that's why texans made up this thread. Always trying to stir the pot.

:lol::lol: Yeah after I started reading I thought I had clicked the wrong thread.

Civil is a good word, I like to read post that use at least a little logic and thought.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder