*BEAUMONT KELLY vs. WOODVILLE BROADCAST*/KELLY WINS 63-60!!!

WOSgrad

It's Day 2 of the Woodville Eagles Holiday Classic and we move into the semifinals of the Championship Bracket as the Beaumont Kelly Bulldogs take on the host Woodville Eagles.  The Bulldogs reached the semis by defeating Big Sandy, 76-37, while the Eagles reached by blasting Brookeland, 60-18.

Join Mike Sanchez as he brings you all of the action from The Summit in Woodville beginning with the pregame at 8:50 a.m. with the scheduled tip off at 9:00 a.m..  You can hear all of the action by clicking on the following thread on Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports.com!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=112:silsbeebcast&catid=73:games

Final from the Summit, Beaumont Kelly defeats Woodville, 63-60.

Kelly will play the winner of semifinal #2, which pits Silsbee against Splendora, at 7:30 p.m. for the Championship.

Woodville will play the loser of semifinal #2 at 4:30 p.m in the 3rd place game.

Good win for Kelly against a pretty good Woodville team at their place in their own tournament.  I couldn't make the game so I appreciate it being broadcast.  At least I got to listen to some of it.  Great job.

From someone who was there, can you provide a brief summary of the game? 

Thanks again and hopefully I will make the championship against Silsbee. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124