MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM SETXsports.com!

WOSgrad

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL...!!!!    Just got back from Bogalusa La...Had a Cajun Christmas this year my daughter lives in Franklinton La,just down the road from Bogalusa..We had Christmas in Bogalusa,If you have never seen an alligator pulling a sleigh,A Santa in brogan shoes and overalls,with a Tam on his head and a Van Dyke Beard..You just haven't seen it all...Franklinton won the 4A Louisiana State title their only loss was to Abiline Wylie,So I had the bragging rights as a Texan,to be the only team they lost to.I must say them Louisiana Folk know how to have a Merry Christmas,and they will make sure you have one too even if you don't want to..lol.Had a great Christmas hope everyone else did... ;)

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="938342" timestamp="1293375366"]
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL...!!!!    Just got back from Bogalusa La...Had a Cajun Christmas this year my daughter lives in Franklinton La,just down the road from Bogalusa..We had Christmas in Bogalusa,If you have never seen an alligator pulling a sleigh,A Santa in brogan shoes and overalls,with a Tam on his head and a Van Dyke Beard..You just haven't seen it all...Franklinton won the 4A Louisiana State title their only loss was to [b]Abiline Wylie[/b],So I had the bragging rights as a Texan,to be the only team they lost to.I must say them Louisiana Folk know how to have a Merry Christmas,and they will make sure you have one too even if you don't want to..lol.Had a great Christmas hope everyone else did... ;)
[/quote]Abilene High  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami