Merry Christmas...

[quote name="east texas bb" post="937994" timestamp="1293168843"]
I understand and deduct a little sarcasm which is fine.  Because you are absolutley correct.  Some do get a little "rude", though I wouldnt dare say classless at times!!!  HJ has no Gestapo like characters? I thought every town did, Huntington just had a few more than most.
[/quote]

More specific reference is when a uniformed officer informed a spectator(supporting the opposition, of course) in the Huntington Gym (HJ not involved) that they were yelling too loud for their team and would be removed (no profanities or language issues were involved) if they did not stop.

[quote name="stevenash" post="938064" timestamp="1293211025"]
[quote author=east texas bb link=topic=77917.msg937994#msg937994 date=1293168843]
I understand and deduct a little sarcasm which is fine.  Because you are absolutley correct.  Some do get a little "rude", though I wouldnt dare say classless at times!!!  HJ has no Gestapo like characters? I thought every town did, Huntington just had a few more than most.
[/quote]

More specific reference is when a uniformed officer informed a spectator(supporting the opposition, of course) in the Huntington Gym (HJ not involved) that they were yelling too loud for their team and would be removed (no profanities or language issues were involved) if they did not stop.
[/quote]Now that is a home court adantage ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124