Woodville vs. Brookeland/Woodville Tournament 12PM Monday/Predictions/Comment??

Look at it logically. You dont average 21.6 ppg riding the bench "a ton of time". McDaniels is Kountze's playmaker. You take him out, they arent as good. Yes, theyre still a good ball club. But they arent near as good without him. Yes, Silsbee has ten or eleven kids that can play. DC is the guy that holds them together though. Without him, silsbee doesnt do near as good. Theyre still exceptional without him, but not as good.

The region will be exciting this year.  I think Woodville can play with EC or Kountze.  One thing I keep hearing is teams that have players that are still not with the team, when are they going to get with their teams.  The season is nearly if not more than halfway finished.  The players, not only HJ, but others schools have listed that their BEST players are not playing.  When are they?  ANd will they be able to mesh with the TEAM that has formed in the 15 games or more so far this season?  Most players can just step in and not cause a little friction and at district it is not the greatest time to have you players back.  Sounds funny.  Because you obviously want your best ones on the court.  But more than that you want your beat TEAM on the floor.

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="938154" timestamp="1293247217"]
Look at it logically. You dont average 21.6 ppg riding the bench "a ton of time". McDaniels is Kountze's playmaker. You take him out, they arent as good. Yes, theyre still a good ball club. But they arent near as good without him. Yes, Silsbee has ten or eleven kids that can play. DC is the guy that holds them together though. Without him, silsbee doesnt do near as good. Theyre still exceptional without him, but not as good.
[/quote]I have seen Kountze play ALOT this year and have seen McDaniel ride the bench a ton.You make my point for me,Kountze can beat good teams without him because they have players that can take up the slack.The same goes for Silsbee and DC.No doubt both clubs are better with them but are deep.In my opinion,and that's all it is, Woodville doesn't have the depth to win without Sells against good teams.I think Woodville can play with Anahuac this year but I would give Kountze and EC a pretty good edge.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01