Ozen Vs. BH.....Predictions??????

dimlaws

[quote name="dimlaws" post="937350" timestamp="1292997502"]
Apparently you havent seen Ozen...they have the most dominate post player in the area 6'0 240 ....BIG, PHYSICAL, and ATHELTIC.....And I agree BH has no match for the speed of Ozen's highly recruited point guard....
[/quote]

WOW...no match at point guard.  I believe I will go and watch this game now. ;)

[quote author=dimlaws link=topic=77887.msg937289#msg937289 date=1292990985]
I think Ozen by 15...To much size in the paint, and to much speed at the PG.
[/quote]

Something to remember this game will be played at BH.  "Homecooking" at its finest, Ozen will be down 10 points when they walk in the gym. ;D

[quote name="dimlaws" post="937289" timestamp="1292990985"]
I think Ozen by 15...To much size in the paint, and to much speed at the PG.
[/quote]

Something to remember this game will be played at BH.  "Homecooking" at its finest, Ozen will be down 10 points when they walk in the gym. ;D
[/quote]

And the excuses have already started...just ask Dayton if they got "Homecooked" at BH LOL

Nothing like some wholesome trash talk to get in the spirit of the holiday tournaments and get em off on the right foot!  

Ozen is athletic, but I think BH will take this tourney championship when the smoke clears.  Ozen's post is in fact 6'0 240, but will be "undersized" by BH's post who is probably in the 6'2" range.  I've also seen enough of the BH guards to know that they will be able to take care of themselves as well.  Looking forward to seeing this matchup.  What ever the outcome...I'll be there to see it.

This is always one of the best tourneys in the area.

Beaumont fans beware.... Hillguy and Buddy09 are trying to trap you into saying something stupid!  How does Ozen match up with BWB?  Have they played?  BH beat BWB early on without much trouble and they were athletic.... BTW, the center for BH is 6'4", and I would put our point guard up against anybody.  Overall our guard play is good.

I think BH has the edge in this one cause our coaches dress up for the games (high heels and all) lol.

I'm not going to miss a BH game at the GCC.  I hope we get to see a BH vs. Ozen matchup.

[quote name="dimlaws" post="937366" timestamp="1293003231"]
Better in all positions???? Do you really think BH is better at PG???? Are you Serious?.. Well, thats the same thing Central thought....Looks like to me BH is only consistant at one position.... All I can say is.. she better get alot of rest the night before!
[/quote]
Hey. Not really sure how I missed this post and all this trash talk, but "dimlaws" - Central was a beat up squad when yall received the victory, and we were still almost in the game. Two starters out that avg approx 22 combined points together makes a difference (you do the math). We will definitely see the next time around. BTW, this is a trash talking session between BH and Ozen, how'd Central show up in this one  ??? Thanks for the shot out.. lol.
My take- I have seen both squads play and this should turn out to be a good game, if it happens. I would like to wish good luck to both teams thru the tourney, with injury free basketball.

[quote name="jr1979" post="938569" timestamp="1293436801"]
[quote author=dimlaws link=topic=77887.msg937366#msg937366 date=1293003231]
Better in all positions???? Do you really think BH is better at PG???? Are you Serious?.. Well, thats the same thing Central thought....Looks like to me BH is only consistant at one position.... All I can say is.. she better get alot of rest the night before!
[/quote]
Hey. Not really sure how I missed this post and all this trash talk, but "dimlaws" - Central was a beat up squad when yall received the victory, and we were still almost in the game. Two starters out that avg approx 22 combined points together makes a difference (you do the math). We will definitely see the next time around. BTW, this is a trash talking session between BH and Ozen, how'd Central show up in this one  ??? Thanks for the shot out.. lol.
My take- I have seen both squads play and this should turn out to be a good game, if it happens. I would like to wish good luck to both teams thru the tourney, with injury free basketball.
[/quote]

Hey...I didn't bring up Central LOL.  Hope you had good Christmas JR!  Should be a fun tourney with the new pool format.  I'll be posting updates on the tourney thread.  Hopefully BH will look a little better than in that beatdown by the 5A #1 you saw! 

Hillguy- I hope that you and your family had a good christmas also. I will keep you poste thru text on how The Lady Jags do in the McDonalds All American Tourney. As I said early good luck to both you  and Ozen and I hope for injury free basketball.

Demlaws- I know it means a great deal for Ozen to beat Central since we have been crowned District Champs for the last 3 years to my knowledge, and it could be more consecutive years than that, lol..

JR1979...please stop crying about injuries....if your not prepared to except the results of a game, dont take the floor.....Betcha didn no during the YMBL OZEN was  with out two of their main post players, and their point guard was then.. and still is suffering with a growen pull....You didn know because they dont make excuses....Now MAN UP AND STOP CRYIN ABOUT INJURIES CAUSE ITS GETTIN OLD!!!....lol...Good luck to yall in the game today!  

I didn't attend the game, nor have I seen Barbers Hill play this year.  I just read about it in the newspaper.
It turned out to be a very good game.  I would have given the edge to Ozen based upon their guards.
However, I did notice, from reading the newspaper, that this is a young Barbers Hill team, and they are going to get better.
I think that the Lady Panthers are finding their rhythm.

It's possible that we could have a rematch in the playoffs.
Best wishes to both teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83