TASCO Pre-Season Rankings

weasel

Yes, neophyte, we know the boys did.  But, of course, you didn't (until you got put in your place and looked it up); which is what makes it so funny.  Think about it........c'mon........good, now you get it.  ;)

You inserted yourself into a discussion about girls soccer teams, and even quoted my post about the Lady Mustangs scrimmages, to gleefully ask how "they" (meaning the Lady Mustangs) had done against Pasadena Memorial.  Oh how proud you must have been to post that one, and oh how crushing it must have been to find out that your little dig had blown up in your own face.   ;D :o ;D

I was waiting for this one...I knew it was coming; and ready to take my medicine!  I made a post that im sure you read regarding our first loss of the tournament to Hendrickson! I am sure they went on to win the tournament; but I have not found out any finals yet.  As far as Day 2; our girls jumped out to leads in both games but could not hold on! We have two key senior players returning this week; but they will have to work into soccer shape!  As i have said before...I feel this team will make some noise in the playoffs; but I also respect the BIG 3 of Region 3! Until the girls beat them...you have every right to make the post you have!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder