Carthage vs. Coldspring State Championship Game Predictions/Fri. 4PM

Guest TEAM

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="One4All" post="934968" timestamp="1292620987"]
[quote author=texaggies07 link=topic=77333.msg934942#msg934942 date=1292618926]
Inside the stadium for warmups.  The Trojans look good.
[/quoteWhooo!!!] Looks can be decieving . .all i see is Dogs with That BIG C On the helmet
[/quote]

Well do I need to come over there and point u in the direction of the big bad Trojans

[quote name="Scooter!" post="934989" timestamp="1292622819"]
[quote author=Bigdaddy79 link=topic=77333.msg934983#msg934983 date=1292622481]
scooter where you at. hope you are at the game.
[/quote]nope had to work  >:( >:(
[/quote]Scooter Don't worry me& the Dogs are here. . . . . Lookin Great

[quote name="One4All" post="934994" timestamp="1292623070"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=77333.msg934989#msg934989 date=1292622819]
[quote author=Bigdaddy79 link=topic=77333.msg934983#msg934983 date=1292622481]
scooter where you at. hope you are at the game.
[/quote]nope had to work  >:( >:(
[/quote]Scooter Don't worry me& the Dogs are here. . . . . Lookin Great
[/quote] 8)

[quote name="rolldawgs" post="934026" timestamp="1292475092"]
Stack the box to stop Holland, and you'll see why Morgan threw for just under 3300 yards this year. (74 TD throws the last two yrs)

So...lets say that Coldspring has the defensive line to pretty much stop Holland (and you just might from what I'm reading). But do you also have the secondary to match up with a prolific passing attack? Serious question, since maybe you have that too for all I know.
[/quote]

And.....there you have it. Coldspring had perhaps the best run defense I've seen against the Dawgs, but Morgan was given too much time to throw, and that's asking for trouble. Gilbert was definitely all that he was advertised to be- wow! Speed to burn and shifty-quick. Congrats on making it to the State Championship; no one can ever take that away from you. 

[quote name="rolldawgs" post="935600" timestamp="1292657252"]
[quote author=rolldawgs link=topic=77333.msg934026#msg934026 date=1292475092]
Stack the box to stop Holland, and you'll see why Morgan threw for just under 3300 yards this year. (74 TD throws the last two yrs)

So...lets say that Coldspring has the defensive line to pretty much stop Holland (and you just might from what I'm reading). But do you also have the secondary to match up with a prolific passing attack? Serious question, since maybe you have that too for all I know.
[/quote]

And.....there you have it. Coldspring had perhaps the best run defense I've seen against the Dawgs, but Morgan was given too much time to throw, and that's asking for trouble. [color=red][b]Gilbert was definitely all that he was advertised to be- wow![/b][/color] Speed to burn and shifty-quick. Congrats on making it to the State Championship; no one can ever take that away from you. 
[/quote]

Either you're kidding or just trying to be polite.  Did you stay for the Aledo/LaMarque game?  If so, those were special running backs (Gray & Wright) that had the complete package (speed, [b]power[/b], agility). 

Nonetheless, it was a very special season for both teams and we are very proud of our Trojans!

[quote name="Trigger" post="935715" timestamp="1292694056"]
[quote author=rolldawgs link=topic=77333.msg935600#msg935600 date=1292657252]

[/quote]

And.....there you have it. Coldspring had perhaps the best run defense I've seen against the Dawgs, but Morgan was given too much time to throw, and that's asking for trouble. [color=red][b]Gilbert was definitely all that he was advertised to be- wow![/b][/color] Speed to burn and shifty-quick. Congrats on making it to the State Championship; no one can ever take that away from you. 
[/quote]

Either you're kidding or just trying to be polite.  Did you stay for the Aledo/LaMarque game?  If so, those were special running backs (Gray & Wright) that had the complete package (speed, [b]power[/b], agility). 

Nonetheless, it was a very special season for both teams and we are very proud of our Trojans!
[/quote]I watched both on tv great games cs has nothing to hang their head about,just need to protect the ball congrads to both teams

[quote name="rolldawgs" post="935600" timestamp="1292657252"]

[/quote]

And.....there you have it. Coldspring had perhaps the best run defense I've seen against the Dawgs, but Morgan was given too much time to throw, and that's asking for trouble. Gilbert was definitely all that he was advertised to be- wow! Speed to burn and shifty-quick. Congrats on making it to the State Championship; no one can ever take that away from you. 
[/quote]
Congratulations to Carthage on the big win!  I will say this, your offensive line sure improved over when they played Jasper last year.  I remember Morgan almost getting sacked several times then.  CS never got close.  And that is saying a lot to keep CS out.

And yes, Gilbert is something special.  Just like his brother at Oklahoma State.  I had the privilege of watching both, and they can MOVE!

[quote name="Mr. Coldspring" post="932719" timestamp="1292294975"]
Scooter needs to go join the carthrage forums, don't pay that loser any attention at all he's a hater, I mean who was his main team??? It doesn't even matter because it looks like there not in the playoffs but know who is the Coldspring Trojans, and I'm not worried about them running the ball on us it's not going to happen if we stopped Ford from kirbyville this guy shoudnt be nothing to stop!! So they better keep the ball I'm the air but that might not last long because our D stays in QB faces, & as far as our offense goes Kirbyville was the only team that have came close to stopping our run but that only lasted for a half and I thnk that's the toughest D we've went up against this year!!! But no matter how the Bulldgs watch film & try to stop our run they will not be able to contain my nephew Gilbert & my main man Cummings!! So scooter keep on scooting, I wouldn't even get on here with a name like dat!! Are u serious!! Wow!! Why are even listening to this guy his prediction doesn't matter if his team isn't in the playoffs anymore go to the Basketball thread!!
[/quote]who won the game? eat crow.  :D loser, move on!

[quote name="j_dog" post="936016" timestamp="1292735228"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Congratulations to Carthage on the big win!  I will say this, your offensive line sure improved over when they played Jasper last year.  I remember Morgan almost getting sacked several times then.  CS never got close.  And that is saying a lot to keep CS out.

[b][color=red]And yes, Gilbert is something special[/color][/b].  Just like his brother at Oklahoma State.  I had the privilege of watching both, and they can MOVE!
[/quote]

Gilbert played like the little brother of a great player.  Willie Gault was special too, but it takes more than speed to be a running back.  IF gilbert "jr." makes it to the next level, he won't be in anybody's backfield. He's special teams or DB material.  The kid has no power or fight to survive in the backfield.  Heck, compare him to the kid from Pearland and they are polar opposites.  Cummings was the better back!

My fondest  ::)memory of Gilbert was towards the end of the game when Kendall Thomas tackled him as they tried to run Gilbert up the middle...Gilbert went limp as Thomas just wrapped his arms around him...Now that was special :o  :-*

[quote name="Trigger" post="936108" timestamp="1292773961"]
[quote author=j_dog link=topic=77333.msg936016#msg936016 date=1292735228]

[/quote]

Really Trigger that made u happy to see.  I thought u said u were a former Trojan?  I mean if you are then how can you get on here and talk this way.  I think both running backs did an outstanding job this year.  Next year we won't have Cody so we will have to ride with Sherman.  I think it is kinda sad though that you get on here and think it is funny that Sherman got hit like that by a mch bigger kid, and if I'm right proclaimed to be a former Trojan.  I would love to know who you are because I'm a former Trojan as well.
[/quote]

[b][color=red]And yes, Gilbert is something special[/color][/b].  Just like his brother at Oklahoma State.  I had the privilege of watching both, and they can MOVE!
[/quote]

Gilbert played like the little brother of a great player.  Willie Gault was special too, but it takes more than speed to be a running back.  IF gilbert "jr." makes it to the next level, he won't be in anybody's backfield. He's special teams or DB material.  The kid has no power or fight to survive in the backfield.  Heck, compare him to the kid from Pearland and they are polar opposites.  Cummings was the better back!

My fondest  ::)memory of Gilbert was towards the end of the game when Kendall Thomas tackled him as they tried to run Gilbert up the middle...Gilbert went limp as Thomas just wrapped his arms around him...Now that was special :o  :-*
[/quote]

[quote name="texaggies07" post="936111" timestamp="1292775215"]
[quote author=Trigger link=topic=77333.msg936108#msg936108 date=1292773961]
[quote author=j_dog link=topic=77333.msg936016#msg936016 date=1292735228]

[/quote]

Really Trigger that made u happy to see.  I thought u said u were a former Trojan?  I mean if you are then how can you get on here and talk this way.  I think both running backs did an outstanding job this year.  Next year we won't have Cody so we will have to ride with Sherman.  I think it is kinda sad though that you get on here and think it is funny that Sherman got hit like that by a mch bigger kid, and if I'm right proclaimed to be a former Trojan.  I would love to know who you are because I'm a former Trojan as well.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Dude...Its called sarcasm

Say trigger i was at the game & I seen like 3 times number 80 tryed to tackle sherman Gilbert & they didn't even take him down & I would like to really knw who you are cause I told u about putting your mouth on Gilbert how bout me & you go head up & you make me go limp are how about you go head up with Gilbert & see's who's still standing!! And the Dawgs "D" didn't shut Gilbert down number 80 didn't impress me at all!!!

Congrads to Coldsprings on a very special season.Carthage recievers wide open all day was the differance and perfect thrown passes in stride.I enjoyed the game and have nothing negative to say about the game.Only negative concession prices-$36.00 for 2 burgers w/fries w/no l-t-o-p & $9.00 for ultimate nachos 8) ::) ::)

[quote name="liltex" post="936169" timestamp="1292784684"]
Congrads to Coldsprings on a very special season.Carthage recievers wide open all day was the differance and perfect thrown passes in stride.I enjoyed the game and have nothing negative to say about the game.Only negative concession prices-$36.00 for 2 burgers w/fries w/no l-t-o-p & $9.00 for ultimate nachos 8) ::) ::)
[/quote]did Jerry come out and take the order (money)?  :D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami