Front Runner Bridge City Fans?

The Wildcats kicked the extra point to make it 27 to 12 with 2:30 left and The Big Red fans scattered like roaches when the lights come on!

Front Runners? No faith? Embarassed by losing to one of the smallest 3A's in Texas that had 9 two-way starters? Ashamed that your Mighty Big Red lost to a bunch of sophomores and juniors with a sprinkle of seniors?

What a poor message you sent to your players. Would you have left if it was the other way around? No! You would have stayed!

Bunch of Weak Front Runners!

Your JV did put it to our freshmen team though. So congrats on that.

Yogi Berra would have said, "Bridge City would have won, if Kirbyville hadn't beaten 'em!"

Guest Orangeboy

I was very disappointed in the showing of the BC fans. You figured a game of that magnitude, we would fill the stadium. I notice a lot of our fans left by half. And even more left as the game was coming to a close. The best thing about the game was the halftime show. BC and Kirbyville played together and at the end of the half the drumlines met at the 50 for a nice battle. It was the coolest halftime show I have seen sice the Lights Out deal Vidor does.

What's happened to Orangeboy? Where's the mean, right to the point, this is how it is orangeboy? Have you gone soft? Your talking about the band and the halftime show. Heck, I've even seen you agree with Setxsports biggest villan. (kvilleballa) I want the old Orangeboy back.

Guest Orangeboy

What's happened to Orangeboy? Where's the mean' date=' right to the point, this is how it is orangeboy? Have you gone soft? Your talking about the band and the halftime show. Heck, I've even seen you agree with Setxsports biggest villan. (kvilleballa) I want the old Orangeboy back.[/quote']

BC got whooped bad Friday, its bad when that's the best thing you can talk about is the band, but hopefully we can turn it around against Hamshire this week and get a winning season out of this year, and dats da truth dawg.

As for the Silsbee-Kirbyville game I'll take the Tigers in a romp since Kirbyville refuses to punt the dang football, they are just lucky BC couldn't capitalize on such stupidity.

SuperflySnuka -

A very petty, class-less post. Thanks for YOUR sportsmanship.

I was VERY dissapointed in the outcome of the game. I was tired of watching it in the 2nd quarter, knowing what was to come in the second half, but I would NEVER leave. I respect our players too much for that. And whether our play-off spot is gone or not, I will still make every game, from 1st play to last, as will MANY others!

I know a lot of our fan base was absent because of youth week-end in hunting season, and the majority of those that I know who left at half-time were headed for the woods as well. No excuses, just facts.

The fact that I have YET to see where ANY BC fan got on here and bashed you guys after the game, or said anything less than positive, makes your post even more childish!

I, as well as OrangeBoy, enjoyed the half-time performance. If you missed it, you have no idea how cool it was to see the bands from BOTH schools marching together and playing together, and sounding like a COLLEGE football game! It was GREAT! I really wish there were MORE oppotunities for school's to work together like that.

SuperflySnuka - I hope you guys go winless for the rest of the season because of your sensless post. NO - WAIT - That would make me like YOU! Instead, I wish you good luck, and may your players and fans go and arrive home safe and well.

I, too was impressed with the bands performance and PROUD that they could get out there and do such a super job together. And the strutters........the new dance was excellent.....just excellent. The skirts were very impressive. They always do such a fantastic job, but the new routine was very good.

There are allot of other kids out there busting their tails at practice every day OTHER than the ones in football uniforms. They, too, should be included in the acknowledgements.

As far as the players, both sides played hard. BC couldn't seem to get anything going their way.......it wasn't our night. Kirbyville did their job.

For the life of me, I will never understand the trash talk and why anyone thinks that uplifts an organization OR a community.

turnovers are a huge part of the game in my eyes..not an excuse to hang your hat..that being said..we lost that phase of the game. and lost the game together. coach alvarez is a classy guy from kville. and the players didnt talk trash as far as i can remember. so i think we can rest assured that kvilleballa doesnt represent them lol. and i wish i could have seen the halftime show..however i was too busy trying to get my witts back in the locker room and remember anything from the first half :cry:

SuperflySnuka -

A very petty' date=' class-less post. Thanks for YOUR sportsmanship.

I was VERY dissapointed in the outcome of the game. I was tired of watching it in the 2nd quarter, knowing what was to come in the second half, but I would NEVER leave. I respect our players too much for that. And whether our play-off spot is gone or not, I will still make every game, from 1st play to last, as will MANY others!

I know a lot of our fan base was absent because of youth week-end in hunting season, and the majority of those that I know who left at half-time were headed for the woods as well. No excuses, just facts.

The fact that I have YET to see where ANY BC fan got on here and bashed you guys after the game, or said anything less than positive, makes your post even more childish!

I, as well as OrangeBoy, enjoyed the half-time performance. If you missed it, you have no idea how cool it was to see the bands from BOTH schools marching together and playing together, and sounding like a COLLEGE football game! It was GREAT! I really wish there were MORE oppotunities for school's to work together like that.

[b']SuperflySnuka - I hope you guys go winless for the rest of the season because of your sensless post. NO - WAIT - That would make me like YOU! Instead, I wish you good luck, and may your players and fans go and arrive home safe and well.

Oh dry your eyes birdman. If you stayed for the whole game, he wasn't talking about you. He was talking about the fairweather fans that left. I'm pretty sure the hunters would have stayed an extra hour and a half if their team was winning. Whiney butt excuses....makes me want to vomit.

The Wildcats kicked the extra point to make it 27 to 12 with 2:30 left and The Big Red fans scattered like roaches when the lights come on!

Front Runners? No faith? Embarassed by losing to one of the smallest 3A's in Texas that had 9 two-way starters? Ashamed that your Mighty Big Red lost to a bunch of sophomores and juniors with a sprinkle of seniors?

What a poor message you sent to your players. Would you have left if it was the other way around? No! You would have stayed!

Bunch of Weak Front Runners!

Your JV did put it to our freshmen team though. So congrats on that.

Yogi Berra would have said' date=' "Bridge City would have won, if Kirbyville hadn't beaten 'em!"[/quote']

Do you really believe the fans who left early are going to be reading the crap you're posting about them? You are dead right that it is a poor message to send to the players, but unfortunately, you are singing to the choir.

I do not take your comments personally, as I stay to the end of every game these days. There was a time I would leave early :oops: (win or lose) if I thought the winner had been determined. I have since realized the importance to the players of staying put, so I do.

I have to say however, until this minute I was unaware that BC fans had a "Front Runner" reputation to live up to. Thanks for enlightening me, Oh great and powerful OZ :lol::lol:

I did not find the loss emabrrassing in the least. Kirbyville played a good football game, and deserved to win, but BC kept it close until the fourth quarter, so I give them credit as well. I have some pie on the face with balla, as I underestimated the skill level of the team. That Katrina evacuee has really shown you home boys how football is played, huh?

Never-the-less, the halftime show was a treat, and the drum line was awesome. I wish more bands would do these types of performances. Anyway, good luck to the Cats as they compete in the playoffs.

Oh dry your eyes birdman. If you stayed for the whole game, he wasn't talking about you. He was talking about the fairweather fans that left. I'm pretty sure the hunters would have stayed an extra hour and a half if their team was winning. Whiney butt excuses....makes me want to vomit.

:shock: OH - I guess you told me!

THANK YOU for lowering YOURSELF to FLY level :!:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder