Nederland Tourney Update/Results thread/Galveston Ball wins the tourney!

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="930236" timestamp="1292022367"]
and yet still got beat by a public school which was much better. ;)

My point was the "team" concept. Those guys playing at the next level has no bearing on the outcome of that game and this tourney. It is totally irrelevant to the point I was making. The public school beat the "hand picked prima donna" team. ;D
[/quote]
Good point.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="CATMAN" post="930262" timestamp="1292025336"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=77247.msg930219#msg930219 date=1292020465]
ST413 these Tigers will run away with this game after the 3rd quarter! Silsbee 62 West Brook 47
[/quote] Is this game going to be on SETX Sport.
[/quote]

Unfortunately not.  The circumstances that prevented this afternoon's broadcast have prevented us from broadcasting tonight.  It is of a personal nature, but not life threatening.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="930266" timestamp="1292025582"]
[quote author=CATMAN link=topic=77247.msg930262#msg930262 date=1292025336]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=77247.msg930219#msg930219 date=1292020465]
ST413 these Tigers will run away with this game after the 3rd quarter! Silsbee 62 West Brook 47
[/quote] Is this game going to be on SETX Sport.
[/quote]

Unfortunately not.  The circumstances that prevented this afternoon's broadcast have prevented us from broadcasting tonight.  It is of a personal nature, but not life threatening.
[/quote] I understand :( :( :(

Wasn't as fast as I have been used to seeing although the second half was quite a bit faster. Tigers lead WB 32-29 at the half WB has hit at least 5 3's to keep it close. And don't get me wrong I coyld tell how Ball can go. It just didn't look quite as good as I was expecting.

Guest Two-Dogs...
Ball looked more alive in the first game they played today. They have the horsepower to spare though. I noticed that it looked as if they really played when they had to. The rest was just cruise control.

Guest gladiator2
Ball was really impressive against Christian Life as they were draining 3's and dominating the inside. Impressive win against some really good talent. Life had more talent but Ball played better team basketball with really good passing under the basket. They ran their offense to profection. The highly touted guard from C-Life had an off game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami