Evadale Tournament Update Thread/KOUNTZE WINS THE TOURNEY!!!

WOSgrad

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="924588" timestamp="1291337922"]
[quote author=Scalabrine link=topic=76948.msg924579o#msg924579 date=1291336941]
Why won't he put Lil Dove, the J.V point guard (K.Carmen) and the transfer on Varsity? Those 3 need to be starters on Varsity. He needs to do it now. Looks like the "Cornucopia Syndrome" has taken over that program... ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]its still early in the season.
[/quote]

enough results like this and the coach will have to do something...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="True Blue" post="924594" timestamp="1291338281"]
[quote author=Scalabrine link=topic=76948.msg924579#msg924579 date=1291336941]
Why won't he put Lil Dove, the J.V point guard (K.Carmen) and the transfer on Varsity? Those 3 need to be starters on Varsity. He needs to do it now. Looks like the "Cornucopia Syndrome" has taken over that program... ;D ;D ;D
[/quote] I have never seen any of the kids that you are talking play, but there is no dought that they could not hurt. Only thing is that there was a full bench today so they might need to cut some of the guys that are just wearing a jersey ;)
[/quote]He needs to keep his team intact. I'm sure as a coach he knows what he is working with. He's made his decisions. Play and live with it :-X :-X :-X

[quote name="utfan06" post="925247" timestamp="1291424788"]
Kountze 69

OF 52 F [b]horrible refs both sides of the ball[/b][/quote]

>:( I may need to stay in Kountze for the Championship game against Evadale...lol

That's one thing I can't stand is horrible refs. I'll mess around and get kicked out of the game!  :D :D

Or maybe Orangefield accomplished a game plan and played hard on both ends of the floor.  They slowed the game down as much as they could.  They didn't try to press them and speed it up.  You can call it what you like, but you better not count Orangefield out for a playoff spot in 21-3A.   

[quote name="bballgod" post="925745" timestamp="1291467805"]
Or maybe Orangefield accomplished a game plan and played hard on both ends of the floor.  They slowed the game down as much as they could.  They didn't try to press them and speed it up.  You can call it what you like, but you better not count Orangefield out for a playoff spot in 21-3A.   
[/quote]

So your predicting that after losing Zach Hayes....Orangefield will beat out WOS for the last playoff spot?

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="926462" timestamp="1291516340"]
Kountze wins the 2010 Evadale Basketball Tournament, defeating Evadale, 101-76.
[/quote]

Young "True Blue" had a nice dunk down the middle of the lane midway through the 2nd quarter. I was surprised to see Evadale keep it so close. This was my 1st time seeing Kountze play this year and they are better than I thought they would be. The only trouble I see us having in the future is someone with an inside presence. Other than that, we should be a force in Region III.

[quote name="utfan06" post="924417" timestamp="1291323469"]
Bench played the whole quarter and no press...
[/quote]Kountze has no bench...I mean, there's VERY little difference between the 4 guys on the bench and the starters.  They're a different team from past Lions teams but just as effective.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed