Little Cypress-Mauriceville at Lumberton Predictions

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lcm's defense shut down nederland for 3 quarrters, and until friday had out scored opponets 89-0 at home, they shut out ozen and pn-g and came close to shutting down mosely until the 4th, if lumberton cant put up enough points to beat ozen, i dont see them beating LCM

maybe lcm will pitch a shut out

LCM 28-0

I dont understand the statement of wanting it more? Games can be decided by good breaks bad breaks turnovers, momentum, and better atheletes and coaching but I dont think there is any kids on the field in any game that goes out there not wanting it. IMO thats not a true statement . One wanting it more than the other I dont think so. thats not just this game its any game.

Guest TravelingBandsman

Lumberton will be in this game and WILL NOT get shut out! Nobody has shut them out this year.

It will be much closer than what is being predicted.

Raiders by 7!

55 to 7 isn't considered a shutout?

I dont understand the statement of wanting it more? Games can be decided by good breaks bad breaks turnovers' date=' momentum, and better atheletes and coaching but I dont think there is any kids on the field in any game that goes out there not wanting it. IMO thats not a true statement . One wanting it more than the other I dont think so. thats not just this game its any game.[/quote']

You must be kidding... Teams can certainly want to win more than another team.. or at least prove it... I just think LCM is still going to be heartbroken from Nederland not be able to recoop before Lumberton...

Guest BIG HOUSE

No prediction, I JUST HOPE OUR BOYS COME OUT & TACKLE SOMEONE BEFORE THE 3RD. QTR.....

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!!!!!!!

HOPE NO ONE GETS INJURED........

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83