WOSgrad

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="CATMAN" post="920327" timestamp="1290896085"]
[quote author=dardar455 link=topic=76700.msg920317#msg920317 date=1290895693]
Coog really a same that u only have something to say when Broncos are behind or when we beat you.  Get over it and get off of here.
[/quote] Come on dardar he can say what he thing. ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Hold on lets correct English for the Children of the Corn.

Coog "it's" really a "shame" that you only have something to say when "the" Broncos are behind or when we beat you. Get over it and get off here.

2 Things 1) Your Broncos are losing to La Marque, and the same thing i've said all year is true, this team has a good defense but as a team they are not that good. 2) The cougs defense was butter, and the Broncos got BH early which i assure you helped hints the 400 fumbles.

Also go to hell i posted whenever i darn well please.

Hate to see the season come to an end....this year's team certainly proved many wrong and went much further than many gave them credit for at the beginning of the season.  It's been a good run and certainly nothing to be ashamed of!

I'm proud of you Broncos and you will always have my support! Thanks for another exciting ride!

[quote name="SFA85" post="920351" timestamp="1290897104"]
Well I went with the 5 rings and ended up right......
[/quote]

[color=navy][b]Yes sir you were correct! I was wrong about one thing though....19-4A wasn't just a cupcake district....I forgot to mention the sprinklies on top of them cupcakes! 40 something point scoring average? Only 37 points shy![/b][/color]

[color=navy][b]On another note...Congrats. to Dayton on their season. No worries though because we're going down sooner than later though as I've said before, we simply aren't disciplined enough to get much farther.[/b][/color]

[color=navy][b]My 1st smite post I've ever seen actually take place in a thread....rofl![/b][/color]

[quote name="xLmCoog88" post="920375" timestamp="1290898050"]
[color=navy][b]On another note...Congrats. to Dayton on their season. No worries though because we're going down sooner than later though as I've said before, we simply aren't disciplined enough to get much farther.[/b][/color]
[/quote]

Well, one things for certain....you tell it like it is! I like it.

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="920476" timestamp="1290902619"]
Congrats LM. Talk about some athletes WOW :o Thankyou to all the Bronco players and coaches for another great season. STATE BOUND 2011 ;D
[/quote]

[color=navy][b]Not so fast there Bronx...Our QB and RB along with others will be back next year. If we can become better disciplined we have a shot also!  ;)[/b][/color]

[quote name="xLmCoog88" post="920478" timestamp="1290902836"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=76700.msg920476#msg920476 date=1290902619]
Congrats LM. Talk about some athletes WOW :o Thankyou to all the Bronco players and coaches for another great season. STATE BOUND 2011 ;D
[/quote]

[color=navy][b]Not so fast there Bronx...Our QB and RB along with others will be back next year. If we can become better disciplined we have a shot also!  ;)[/b][/color]
[/quote]
Thats for sure. TW is a beast reminds me of JD our starting RB that got hurt. Runs mean. What killed DAY today was LMs front 4 on the D line and talk about going up and making plays...... 2 TDs were hail marys w a corner in the WRs hip pockets. Congrats and good luck to LM.

Got beat in the trenches today and D couldn't get off the field.  First game we really missed having Jakari.  Regardless...4 red zone trips and 3 points.....not going to get it done.  Big plays were there ALL DAY LONG.  Missed Fowler wide open on a 40 yard pass.  Armando dropped a td and then another flag route.  Fowler wide open along the sideline overthrown.  McBride screen pass overthrown (2 blockers in front and no one else...that was a td).  McBride overthrown on the scramble.  The plays were there and were just not made and could get nothing to change the momentum.  Congrats to LM for seizing the big mo and cashing in.  3 nice catches on basically what amounted to Hail Mary Jump balls.  2 for TD's and one that set up a TD.  Not sure why y'all were even throwing the ball in the second half.  We couldn't stop the QB run.  #20 DT was one heck of a player.  Too much size up front for LM just wore us down....especially since we couldn't make a play to save our lives. 

All that said being said, good luck to LM. 

Thank you to all the Dayton players for your hard work this year and another exciting season. 

[quote name="rollinac" post="920512" timestamp="1290904368"]
Got beat in the trenches today and D couldn't get off the field.  First game we really missed having Jakari.  Regardless...4 red zone trips and 3 points.....not going to get it done.  Big plays were there ALL DAY LONG.  Missed Fowler wide open on a 40 yard pass.  Armando dropped a td and then another flag route.  Fowler wide open along the sideline overthrown.  McBride screen pass overthrown (2 blockers in front and no one else...that was a td).  McBride overthrown on the scramble.  The plays were there and were just not made and could get nothing to change the momentum.  Congrats to LM for seizing the big mo and cashing in.  3 nice catches on basically what amounted to Hail Mary Jump balls.  2 for TD's and one that set up a TD.  Not sure why y'all were even throwing the ball in the second half.  We couldn't stop the QB run.  #20 DT was one heck of a player.  Too much size up front for LM just wore us down....especially since we couldn't make a play to save our lives. 

Thank you to all the Dayton players for your hard work this year and another exciting season. 
[/quote]
Plain and simple for DAY today.............Good game plan / poor execution.

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="920518" timestamp="1290904570"]
[quote author=rollinac link=topic=76700.msg920512#msg920512 date=1290904368]

[/quote]
Plain and simple for DAY today.............Good game plan / [b]poor execution[/b].
[/quote]
There were some bright spots and Andres I thought played really well most of the game.  LM not afraid to gamble on Defense....dodged bullet after bullet.  O-Line didn't show up either which was a surprise.

[quote name="rollinac" post="920525" timestamp="1290904959"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=76700.msg920518#msg920518 date=1290904570]

[/quote]
Plain and simple for DAY today.............Good game plan / [b]poor execution[/b].
[/quote]
There were some bright spots and Andres I thought played really well most of the game.  LM not afraid to gamble on Defense....dodged bullet after bullet.  O-Line didn't show up either which was a surprise.
[/quote]

Missed your play-by-play summary today rollin!

[quote name="rollinac" post="920525" timestamp="1290904959"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=76700.msg920518#msg920518 date=1290904570]

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
I thought you were not supposed to be there...........Bad JU JU

[quote name="xLmCoog88" post="920361" timestamp="1290897615"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=76700.msg920351#msg920351 date=1290897104]
[/quote]

[color=navy][b]Yes sir you were correct! I was wrong about one thing though....19-4A wasn't just a cupcake district....I forgot to mention the sprinklies on top of them cupcakes! 40 something point scoring average? Only 37 points shy![/b][/color]
[/quote] Very impressed with  LM ! Dayton had a great season and just got beat by the better team - to bad xLmcoog 88 had to come down and  waller in the slop he supposedly despised.  Great season Bronco's we are very proud of you !

[quote name="jayhawk" post="920552" timestamp="1290906377"]
[quote author=xLmCoog88 link=topic=76700.msg920361#msg920361 date=1290897615]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=76700.msg920351#msg920351 date=1290897104]
[/quote]

[/quote] Very impressed with  LM ! Dayton had a great season and just got beat by the better team - to bad xLmcoog 88 had to come down and  waller in the slop he supposedly despised.  Great season Bronco's we are very proud of you !
[/quote]

[color=navy][b]Oh don't even try that mess dude...I never said anything negative directly toward Dayton or it's fans. If you can't handle the fact that 19-4A is a cupcake district this year like I said it was then that's on you? How is that any different than me seeing "yea, LM is only in the 3rd round because they played HISD Schools?" If I wanted to refute all the trash I saw one by one I could but that's not my style and I don't have time to waste on such silliness. I even congratulated Dayton on their season so it seems to be you're a sore loser perhaps? Either way, I stated my opinion and it showed to be true and I don't go tit-for-tat so see ya later fella![/b][/color]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83