Happy Thanksgiving

Eagle11

Today I give Thanks to the Christ our Lord for allowing me and mine to awake this morning.Today is a special day of Thanksgiving that we live our lives w/o fear of what faces us in the days ahead because he lives we can face tommorrow.I pray for those in mourning today and for our armed forces across the Globe.I pray for our enemies for the wrath of freedom a God fearing nation can bestow upon you.I pray that a nation that gives can give the homeless a day of warmth and new start on life.I pray for peace for those in depression from aggression.I'm thankful to live in the United States of America-May God Bless those families who lost their children in war so we can live.May God Bless all of you.

[quote name="liltex" post="918606" timestamp="1290697434"]
Today I give Thanks to the Christ our Lord for allowing me and mine to awake this morning.Today is a special day of Thanksgiving that we live our lives w/o fear of what faces us in the days ahead because he lives we can face tommorrow.I pray for those in mourning today and for our armed forces across the Globe.I pray for our enemies for the wrath of freedom a God fearing nation can bestow upon you.I pray that a nation that gives can give the homeless a day of warmth and new start on life.I pray for peace for those in depression from aggression.I'm thankful to live in the United States of America-May God Bless those families who lost their children in war so we can live.May God Bless all of you.
[/quote]
AMEN Brother LILTEX

[/quote]

I took the lighter side, that's just me. Thanks for your post. Couldn't have said it better.

Guest JoesBros
[quote name="Scooter!" post="918607" timestamp="1290697552"]
Happy thanksgiving. Wind chill factor is 19 degrees! Thanks Coop.
[/quote]
Its 100 degrees here  :D

[/quote] That was awesome... may I add to that?
Colossians 3:17
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Have a Blessed and awesome Thanksgiving everyone.

[quote name="baddog" post="918620" timestamp="1290698534"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=76655.msg918607#msg918607 date=1290697552]
Happy thanksgiving. Wind chill factor is 19 degrees! Thanks Coop.
[/quote]

Thought you were in west Texas. Is it that cold there?
[/quote]Cold front.  And it's heading yalls way

[quote name="liltex" post="918938" timestamp="1290740159"]
56 neg.karmas for my thanksgiving thread post ::)
[/quote]

Best negative Karma you could ever get

Matthew 5, 11-12

11 "Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Positive karma from me

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder