Friendswood vs. Humble 3rd Round Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friendswoods going to be a tough test, but i like the way we match up with them.  They have a great offense that is centered around throwing the ball, and a sub par defensive unit.

They play more into our strengths then into our weakness.  At least this week, we will have the speed advantage. 

Tough to say, got to watch some film on them (if i can get some).  Ive seen them twice this year, but it was at the start of the season.  Good teams tend to change and fix the problems after game 4 or so.

[quote name="HUM398" post="914799" timestamp="1290298719"]
Friendswoods going to be a tough test, but i like the way we match up with them.   They have a great offense that is centered around throwing the ball, and a sub par defensive unit.

They play more into our strengths then into our weakness.  At least this week, we will have the speed advantage.  

Tough to say, got to watch some film on them (if i can get some).  Ive seen them twice this year, but it was at the start of the season.  Good teams tend to change and fix the problems after game 4 or so.
[/quote]

A classic post of the ill-informed.  Friendswood will win by 14 or more.  I love it when fans assume -- I wonder why -- that their teams will be faster or speedier than Friendswood.  Ask your SETX buddies at Dayton or Central about making that kind of assumption, or ask the folks at Dawson, Manvel, and LaMarque.  Truthfully, Humble would be no better than third in district 24-4A.  

Humble has a big RB that have some wheels.  Will be tough for FW to stop him once he gets going.  Also, Humble have a good D-Line.  Their strength I their pass defense.  Fast players that will be able to keep up with FW's best player probably without double teaming.  But For humble, you can't  come out flat against a team like this.  If you do, you'll be in trouble.  I don't think they will..  Humble 35-27..

[quote name="FriendswoodFan" post="914923" timestamp="1290305104"]
[quote author=HUM398 link=topic=76423.msg914799#msg914799 date=1290298719]
Friendswoods going to be a tough test, but i like the way we match up with them.   They have a great offense that is centered around throwing the ball, and a sub par defensive unit.

They play more into our strengths then into our weakness.  At least this week, we will have the speed advantage.  

Tough to say, got to watch some film on them (if i can get some).  Ive seen them twice this year, but it was at the start of the season.  Good teams tend to change and fix the problems after game 4 or so.
[/quote]

A classic post of the ill-informed.  Friendswood will win by 14 or more.  I love it when fans assume -- I wonder why -- that their teams will be faster or speedier than Friendswood.  Ask your SETX buddies at Dayton or Central about making that kind of assumption, or ask the folks at Dawson, Manvel, and LaMarque.  Truthfully, Humble would be no better than third in district 24-4A.  
[/quote]
Yeah what FWFAN said..................Just ask "Santa FE" ;D FW is the greatest HS team to grace Texas and HUM should be happy just to be on the same field as them. Yeah right. HUM will show up and be ready to play you can bank on that. HUM showed great poise and heart being down 14 early to CENT and coming back. We will see how good the almighty 24-4A next week and FW better bring their jock straps   ;)

Nothing makes me feel more confident than having Soulja pick against Friendswood.  

And, as for you Roxy, you might want to mix in some spelling and grammar with your anger management classes.  And, be careful what you wish four -- all four 24-4A teams are still alive in the playoffs, and your boys are about to get to see the Best of the Best up close and personal.  As far as I can tell you have a lot less going for you than all the rest who came before you predicting wins against the Mighty Mustangs, and left whining and crying.....  

[quote name="FriendswoodFan" post="915106" timestamp="1290310319"]
[b]Nothing makes me feel more confident than having Soulja pick against Friendswood.[/b]

And, as for you Roxy, you might want to mix in some spelling and grammar with your anger management classes.  And, be careful what you wish four -- all four 24-4A teams are still alive in the playoffs, and your boys are about to get to see the Best of the Best up close and personal.  As far as I can tell you have a lot less going for you than all the rest who came before you predicting wins against the Mighty Mustangs, and left whining and crying..... 
[/quote]Well, thank you!  ;D ;D ;) ;)

[/quote]

[/quote]

Seen yall twice this year my friend, and we will have a speed advantage...but that won't make or break the score.  It was more in reference on how athletic central was than how "slow" friendswood was.  But how can i expect you to follow, you read into it what you wanted.

For friendswoods sake, we better be no better then third in 24-4A.

The confidence you display is almost to good to be true.  Just remember, the bigger they are...the harder they fall.

Guest jhamilton
Nothing makes me feel more confident than having Soulja pick against Friendswood.  

And, as for you Roxy, you might want to mix in some spelling and grammar with your anger management classes.  And, be careful what you wish four -- all four 24-4A teams are still alive in the playoffs, and your boys are about to get to see the Best of the Best up close and personal.  As far as I can tell you have a lot less going for you than all the rest who came before you predicting wins against the Mighty Mustangs, and left whining and crying.....  
[/quote]

Pscho from down south is out of his box early tonight............. Going to watch this one and hope the Cats pull it off. Should be a good game and hope the weather holds off.

[/quote]
Apparantly your not smart enough to read my post just above predicting the score ;D Typical FW fan  :D Almost as easy as Cougtalk......Almost :D

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="915248" timestamp="1290315133"]
[quote author=FriendswoodFan link=topic=76423.msg915106#msg915106 date=1290310319]

[/quote]
Apparantly your not smart enough to read my post just above predicting the score ;D Typical FW fan  :D Almost as easy as Cougtalk......Almost :D
[/quote]

LOL
Bronx, just wait...this thread will most likely get ugly QUICK!
Check out FF's Karma....it's a pretty good indication of things to come  :P

[quote name="friogal" post="915254" timestamp="1290315348"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=76423.msg915248#msg915248 date=1290315133]
[quote author=FriendswoodFan link=topic=76423.msg915106#msg915106 date=1290310319]

[/quote]
Apparantly your not smart enough to read my post just above predicting the score ;D Typical FW fan  :D Almost as easy as Cougtalk......Almost :D
[/quote]

LOL
Bronx, just wait...this thread will most likely get ugly QUICK!
[/quote]
YEAH......... ;)

And, as for you Roxy, you might want to mix in some spelling and grammar with your anger management classes.  And, be careful what you wish [color=red][font=Verdana][font=Verdana][b][u]four[/u][/b][/font][/font][/color] -- all four 24-4A teams are still alive in the playoffs, and your boys are about to get to see the Best of the Best up close and personal.  As far as I can tell you have a lot less going for you than all the rest who came before you predicting wins against the Mighty Mustangs, and left whining and crying.....  
[/quote]

You might want to take your own advice on grammar...

And, as for you Roxy, you might want to mix in some spelling and grammar with your anger management classes.  And, be careful what you wish [color=red][font=Verdana][font=Verdana][b][u]four[/u][/b][/font][/font][/color] -- all four 24-4A teams are still alive in the playoffs, and your boys are about to get to see the Best of the Best up close and personal.  As far as I can tell you have a lot less going for you than all the rest who came before you predicting wins against the Mighty Mustangs, and left whining and crying.....  
[/quote]

LOL
ALWAYS a bad idea to play the role of grammar police on an internet board!  :-[

[/quote]

[/quote]

Haha....you know he's gonna stir it up!  To be fair....it is unfair that Friendswood's teams are always assumed to be "slow."  FW always has good linebackers and 24-4A is the toughest district around.  That being said however all 4 teams are still alive because they played HISD in round 2.  Getting the sweep in round 1 was impressive.  LaMarque beating El Campo was a bit of a shocker. 

Alright I've been to every Friendswood game but 3. Friendswood offense is pretty good but sounds like Humble's defense is their strength and should be able to slow down the offense of Friendswood. I don't care what anyone said but that Friendswood defense is horrible against speed teams. Thats why im predicting a Humble win, I hope im wrong but Friendswood has been playing not so good the past few weeks. Im from Friendswood by the way.

[quote name="1ZANMAN" post="915333" timestamp="1290319961"]
Alright I've been to every Friendswood game but 3. Friendswood offense is pretty good but sounds like Humble's defense is their strength and should be able to slow down the offense of Friendswood. I don't care what anyone said but that Friendswood defense is horrible against speed teams. Thats why im predicting a Humble win, I hope im wrong but Friendswood has been playing not so good the past few weeks. Im from Friendswood by the way.
[/quote]
Karma to the zanman for keepin it real.  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami