Can Orange County sweep Mid-County???

My sentiments exactly.. It the ONLY thing that really matters to the average Vidor poster here.. Lose enough games to stay out of the playoffs but as long as you beat Nederland your season is a success.. Makes a LOT of sense and sets the bar pretty low OR it could be considered a tremendous compliment to Nederland Football. I think that is how I will choose to take it. :D

I'm surprised he hasn't deleted you. You're a jerk on every board you get on' date=' especially the Nederland board. Vidor should be proud of you and your hatred. Actually, I know quite a few people from Vidor, they are nothing like you, and you represent them poorly.[/quote']My posts get deleted and there is nothigng done about this one.??..mine is no different then this one .

I apoligize Coop and to all the rest of the Mods.(besides tvc184).

this is not what hte thread was intended for.

This was for fun that was started last week before the friday games..

TVC I suggest if you want to hold the position of moderator then act like one, and quit being bias.and unfair to people or towns you dont like

Once again I apologize to Coop,jdawg and the rest of the Mods..this website has come too far for this behavior.

take a long hard look at yourself TVC184

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317