Can Orange County sweep Mid-County???

nope.. they get swept 2nite.. vidor is not the same team on the road as they are at home.. should be a close game, but png takes it.. nederland/lcm will probably be close too, but i'll go with the dogs.. neumann will have them ready, he's got a lot of big game experience and also has the best RB in SE Texas.

Guest LCM Volleyball
Yall over in orange county better burn that broom' date='get a new one and try again next year[/quote'] We will, we'll beat PNG again next year.

Guest LCM Volleyball

Last thing i'm going to say..I just don't think Nederland is that good and will get knocked out in the 1st or 2nd round. They were a dropped pass better than us last night, thats it.

Dont blame that one kid for the game... He made several catches throughout the game that were crucial for LCM... To blame him for the loss is unfair to him... LCM had plenty of other oppurtunities to increase their lead... To say that Nederland is 'one dropped pass' better than LCM is unfair to the receiver and unfair to Nederland... At the end of the season, look at the records, who each team played in preseason, and stats, and then you can say how better a team is over another....

No sweep this year or any other year for Orange County. Looks like ya'll stay home playing the banjo's :D
banjos??? If you are referring to us as being hillbillies..Yalls stadium is a piece of crap..

we had to move due to the fact the stands were falling apart.. nasty rest rooms, and the stadium in general was a piece of junk.

Last thing i'm going to say..I just don't think Nederland is that good and will get knocked out in the 1st or 2nd round. They were a dropped pass better than us last night' date=' thats it.[/quote']It wasn't just 1 dropped pass, the defense also failed to stop Ned from driving 85 yds. in 1:30 for the win. Give him a break.

PN-G fans really talk the most crap on here IMO' date=' but they will be staying home for the playoffs like a lot of the rest of us.[/quote']

I don't think we do, you better check your LCM friends, Vidor, and Lumberton for that statement. I guess that's a tough statement. O.K. ya'll don't play banjo's :wink:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317