*DAYTON vs. LIVINGSTON Broadcast/ DAYTON WINS 28-24!!!!!

KFDM COOP

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a minute and eight seconds left in the game bronco fans thought they were beat. i think liv fans had more confidence in yall winning because we know how our defense is. liv should have never went to a prevent defense. both teams played hard and made it one of the most exciting games i have been to.qb from dayton hurt liv defense when the play broke down would scramble for a lot of yards. he was very confident that last minute even after almost throwing int. hopefully will lead yall all the way.liv works on defense in off season will be hard to beat next year. qb will be a jr and all of our running backs will be seniors.next year hope to see liv work on passing game more in nondistrict games .when and where is daytons next weeks game

Livingston always comes to play when they meet Dayton.  I remember when the two teams were in the same district w/Jasper and Silsbee I believe.  Anyway, the Lions gave the Broncos all they wanted.  Hell of an effort by both teams.

As far as Dayton is concerned:

+'s  Handled adversity as a team and learned how to come from behind and win.

-'s  The defense gave up too many points.  They need to refocus.

Reyes had a heck of a catch there at the end.  He has a knack for making timely plays.
McBride is going to create some serious problems for teams who are unable to penetrate the o-line.

That is all.

[quote name="Rj76" post="908593" timestamp="1289747664"]
a minute and eight seconds left in the game bronco fans thought they were beat. i think liv fans had more confidence in yall winning because we know how our defense is. liv should have never went to a prevent defense. both teams played hard and made it one of the most exciting games i have been to.qb from dayton hurt liv defense when the play broke down would scramble for a lot of yards. he was very confident that last minute even after almost throwing int. hopefully will lead yall all the way.liv works on defense in off season will be hard to beat next year. qb will be a jr and all of our running backs will be seniors.next year hope to see liv work on passing game more in nondistrict games .when and where is Dayton's next weeks game
[/quote] Great game by both teams ! Gut check for the Bronco's ! Your right about Dayton's QB he was the General that took the game over and marched his team down the field for the win ! Was very impressed with Livingston and hopefully next year we won't meet until deeper in the playoffs !  GO BRONCO'S -  take care of business and you can write your own ticket from here on out !

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="908424" timestamp="1289713004"]
[quote author=HUM398 link=topic=76062.msg908403#msg908403 date=1289712445]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=76062.msg908385#msg908385 date=1289711840]
Upset weekend and my boys hung tough............ Great job LIV but I can tell ya this is what the BRONX needed. The game was not as close as the score showed but wow I have to give it to LIV. They came to play but come up short. With BREN / EL CAM losing tonight REG 3 better watch out because the BRONX will not get caught looking past another team and it is state bound from here. I can hear all the non believers talking about LIV giving us a run for our money but you are looking at stats and were not at the game. Bottom line is when it mattered the BRONX did what they had to do and got the W. im am proud of the W no matter what the score was and when I say nobody wants to see the BRONX believe me NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THE BRONX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T[b]ough game but KP you better strap it up because its gonna be the hardest hitting game you have seen to date and you can bank on that [/b];D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

okay.

I really do love the confidence of the Bronco fan base.  It is extraordinarily unique.
[/quote]
Just gotta know the team. Its not confidence its the truth "and you cannot handle the truth" (in my best De Nirro voice) ;D
[/quote]

Got to give you props for trying, but "DeNirro" was not the guy.....LOL  For the record, wans'nt Sara Palin either..... ;D ;D  Here is a hint, he also played in a movie where his face was painted to include a huge red smile and he wanted to kill a big bat.  ;D ;D ;D

Hey Dayton.  I believe it was I that told you that Livingston will give you a real good battle.  And it looks as if they almost pulled  it off.    But at this point, it's all about winning by any means neccessary.  Now I just hope that you Dayton fans (well at least the ones that are cocky and calling out asinine blowout scores) will start respecting your oponent  Trust me, I knew Livingston was not just going to lay down...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="908705" timestamp="1289754188"]
Hey Dayton.  I believe it was I that told you that Livingston will give you a real good battle.  And it looks as if they almost pulled  it off.    But at this point, it's all about winning by any means neccessary.  Now I just hope that you Dayton fans (well at least the ones that are cocky and calling out asinine blowout scores) will start respecting your oponent  Trust me, I knew Livingston was not just going to lay down...
[/quote]Dayton really blew it in the first quarter.  Dayton had four possession inside the Livingston 30 and only came away with 7 points.  Lesson learned, if you can put away the opponent early JUST DO IT!

BMT Soulja...
Just curious...
Listening to my video highlights of when Dayton was in 20-4A, the broadcaster at the Ozen and Central games at Zaharis was AWEsome!
Went to the PN-G game and last night at the Dayton game, and the broadcaster was not the same.  Does that guy from four years ago still broadcast for yall?

Also...
When KLVI had the "Smack Attack" program after the games on Friday, there was a guy called "George" who always called in with some very funny and wise comments.  He sounded just like the guy who broadcasted the Dayton game (had a cajun voice).  Is he the same guy?

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="908732" timestamp="1289755538"]
The old man from this year and the guy from When Dayton was in this district is not the same.  I do not know who that guy was back then.  And that slow talking George guy? I remember him by listening to it, bu t I have no idea who that guy is either! 
[/quote]Thanks for the information.

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="908736" timestamp="1289755724"]
Hey Soulja, how about setting up a scrimmage (or a predistrict game) between Central and Dayton next year.
[/quote]They don't want me to do the Central schedule...  ;D ;D  I would set up a game with Dayton (for payback from 2006), Brenham (payback from 2005 playoffs), and Friendswood (for obvious reasons)... ;D ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="908752" timestamp="1289756624"]
[quote author=the_dude_abides link=topic=76062.msg908736#msg908736 date=1289755724]
Hey Soulja, how about setting up a scrimmage (or a predistrict game) between Central and Dayton next year.
[/quote]They don't want me to do the Central schedule...   ;D ;D  I would set up a game with Dayton (for payback from 2006), Brenham (payback from 2005 playoffs), and Friendswood (for obvious reasons)... ;D ;D
[/quote]
Soulja for CENTRAL athletic director ;D

[quote name="Rj76" post="908755" timestamp="1289756852"]
i know dayton has some running backs coming back next year but is qb coming back
[/quote]
We loose RIP / WRIGHT / BALWIN on D and thats gonna hurt. Also I believe all the o-line but Oubre who is a soph. One good thing is all the DAY teams 7th - Varsity won district so the furture is bright.

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="908776" timestamp="1289758518"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=76062.msg908774#msg908774 date=1289758328]
What was the final word on where the area round game will be played?
[/quote]
Wood forest Stadium in the woodlands at 2 Sat
[/quote]

Thanks!

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="908763" timestamp="1289757318"]
[quote author=Rj76 link=topic=76062.msg908755#msg908755 date=1289756852]
i know dayton has some running backs coming back next year but is qb coming back
[/quote]
We loose RIP / WRIGHT / BALWIN on D and thats gonna hurt. Also I believe all the o-line but Oubre who is a soph. One good thing is all the DAY teams 7th - Varsity won district so the furture is bright.
[/quote]

The center, Barton, is a sophomore also.  The JV line moving up is very big, strong and fast.

[quote name="oldrock" post="908791" timestamp="1289759662"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=76062.msg908763#msg908763 date=1289757318]
[quote author=Rj76 link=topic=76062.msg908755#msg908755 date=1289756852]
[/quote]
[/quote]

The center, Barton, is a sophomore also.  The JV line moving up is very big, strong and fast.
[/quote]
Good to hear ;D

even though dayton ran the ball well was surprised they did not pass more due to liv weakness defending pass. do yall usally pass more or do you think were running more to run down clock to keep ball away from liv bacause of the way liv offense can run the clock like they did in the 4th

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124