Anahuac (9-2) vs. Crockett (9-1) Predictions?

KFDM COOP

I don't know much about the Bulldogs, but if our defense plays like it did against Jefferson (78yds total offense), Crockett may find it difficult to get anything going.  I do expect them to be a lot better than Jefferson, but I think we're playing too good right now to lose this game.

Anahuac - 34
Crockett - 21

Good luck to both teams!

I agree if our defence plays like they did Friday night it will be a long night for the bulldog's. But if we Fumble like we did Friday it could be a long ride back to Anahuac i know Crockett is good they only lost to Coldspring but maybe there next lost will come from a Barbay as well. Lets go Anahuac Panthers .

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="908965" timestamp="1289771766"]
Crockett's only loss this year was to coldspring by 1 point. I also belive that crockett scored more points aginst coldspring than anyone other team did including kirbyville.
Crockett takes this one by 14+.
[/quote]

yes, crockett is very good offensively with big o-lineman and a very fast qb, they scored 40+ on us. I think crockett win's this one. They also have good size on the d-line.

[quote name="Swag" post="912715" timestamp="1290139636"]
As much as I want to say Anahuac, Crockett only lost to Coldspring 42-41 now to score 41 points on the Trojans is no small achievement this offense must be powerful and ill take Crockett in this one
[/quote]

That game against CS was what....9-10wks ago?  They haven't had to play anybody since then (meaning, they haven't been challenged) and with the bye last week I have a feeling we're gonna be too much for them - IMO.  There's no doubt Crockett is good, I just think we're gonna be better prepared for this game and move on to the next round.

Go AP!!

[quote name="Anafanatic" post="912829" timestamp="1290172441"]
[quote author=Swag link=topic=76057.msg912715#msg912715 date=1290139636]
As much as I want to say Anahuac, Crockett only lost to Coldspring 42-41 now to score 41 points on the Trojans is no small achievement this offense must be powerful and ill take Crockett in this one
[/quote]

That game against CS was what....9-10wks ago?  They haven't had to play anybody since then (meaning, they haven't been challenged) and with the bye last week I have a feeling we're gonna be too much for them - IMO.  There's no doubt Crockett is good, I just think we're gonna be better prepared for this game and move on to the next round.

Go AP!!
[/quote]

This will be a hard-fought game.  However, I believe the Panthers can pull it off.  They got the monkey off their back last week by beating Jefferson.  Anahuac had not won a playoff game in nearly 20 years prior to this.  Good luck Panthers.  I will be there to support you. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa