Bridge City 13 Coldspring 44 Final

WOSgrad

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame on you beechnut for not supporting your district.
#12 for BC is maybe the toughest kid I've seen this year, he took a beating and kept on ticking.
Hate that it got ugly in the last few minutes, but BC put up a good fight, better than the final score indicated. Sherm is FAST!

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="Socrates" post="906557" timestamp="1289627989"]
Shame on you beechnut for not supporting your district.
#12 for BC is maybe the toughest kid I've seen this year, he took a beating and kept on ticking.
Hate that it got ugly in the last few minutes, but BC put up a good fight, better than the final score indicated. Sherm is FAST!
[/quote]

No shame needed............ I have always rooted for BC in the past bc have many freinds from there. Good kids and parents.

[quote name="FootballFan96" post="906613" timestamp="1289631155"]
BC has the tools but lack consistancy....

Great job BC great effort!

i hope CS goes to win the state championship now so i can say we only lost to the state champs!  ;D lol
[/quote]

You can still say that.  Not because CS is going to win state because they wont.  But you have been beat by WOS and Kirbyville and they have the best chance to go to the championship.  CS already lost for Kirbyville once and they will again.

[quote name="fortheloveofthegame22" post="906637" timestamp="1289635446"]
I wouldnt side with CS from the stands where i saw them when huffman played them they are a real cocky team that plays real dirty.
[/quote]

I dont believe this!!  They might be confident but Coach Barbay would not put up with cocky or disrespect!!

THe first half was a great first half, Second half was a different story. Both teams played hard. #12 from Bc had a great game and took some big hits all night from the d-end Cooper. Emotions got high on Bc side but it is to be expected in a tough game like that. Great job both teams and good luck to Coldsprings in the next couple rounds

Good job trojans, way to finish strong. We made the offensive adjustments we needed to and there was an obvious difference in the second half scoring thirty points, but that's what the great teams do, they are able to adjust and change their gameplan up. Defense held us in this one the entire first half, with andries the DL returning that interception for a TD, changing the momentum and leaving us with a halftime lead. Then they played lights out the second half giving up no points. Looks like cold city and kirbyville are headin' on a collision course and all I say is WATCH OUT KIRBYVILLE, THE FREIGHT TRAIN IS COMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HAH HA HA HA

[quote name="fortheloveofthegame22" post="906637" timestamp="1289635446"]
I wouldnt side with CS from the stands where i saw them when huffman played them they are a real cocky team that plays real dirty.
[/quote]

Turn the page big guy! I realize this was y'all's year that you had a chance to beat us, but you didn't. Talk all you want...there were cheap shots taken on both sides in that game. Wasn't a one way street. Congrats on your playoff win! But let's move on with the Coldspring game! Holy cow come in off the ledge and let it go...

[quote name="chs11" post="907070" timestamp="1289674491"]
Good job trojans, way to finish strong. We made the offensive adjustments we needed to and there was an obvious difference in the second half scoring thirty points, but that's what the great teams do, they are able to adjust and change their gameplan up. Defense held us in this one the entire first half, with andries the DL returning that interception for a TD, changing the momentum and leaving us with a halftime lead. Then they played lights out the second half giving up no points. Looks like cold city and kirbyville are headin' on a collision course and all I say is WATCH OUT KIRBYVILLE, THE FREIGHT TRAIN IS COMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HAH HA HA HA
[/quote]

Ya'll can probably borrow Lumberton's train(they don't need it anymore),since your'e only gonna use it [b]once.[/b].may have to knock out a few dents before you return it... ;D ;D

[quote name="BCgrad05" post="907336" timestamp="1289683874"]
Kirbyville is deffiantly a better team than CS, Bridge City was playing their best football at the beggining of the year but it seems that they consistently got worse and worse ad the season moved on. Good luck Kirbyville!
[/quote]

Well it seems coldspring has had the opposite of that this season. The beginning, loss to kirbyville by 14 then only beating madisonville 28-0 and crockett by 1 point, then the end, blowing everybody out in district except huffman, then beating your team handidly by 30 points.

[quote name="chs11" post="907070" timestamp="1289674491"]
[/quote]
Im gonna love it when Kv shuts your mouth for you in about 2 weeks.  Gonna put you in your place.  Don't put the cart before the horse buddy, ya'll still have another game to get through just the same as KV.  If you think for one minute KV was anywhere near stride you are sadly mistaken, and this isn't the first foolish thing you have said about KV, as I pointed out in another thread.  You need to think before overloading your hummingbird body with that alligator mouth.

looks like i hit a nerve, so sorry about that i really am, but what's the point of the site if i can't talk a little smack. I have a lot of pride in my team, what can i say. Thirdly, i didn't even state what the outcome would be between the two, i just said kville needs to watch out, seems like you haven't taken your midol lately, so i guess i need to be more understanding next time. Also we weren't full stride when we played yall, the fastest player on our team(gilbert), was hurt.

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="chs11" post="909335" timestamp="1289790185"]
looks like i hit a nerve, so sorry about that i really am, but what's the point of the site if i can't talk a little smack. I have a lot of pride in my team, what can i say. Thirdly, i didn't even state what the outcome would be between the two, i just said kville needs to watch out, seems like you haven't taken your midol lately, so i guess i need to be more understanding next time. Also we weren't full stride when we played yall, the fastest player on our team(gilbert), was hurt.
[/quote]

Typical Coldspring.............. you at the county libary with yor boy trojan fan? better get on to bed before they pull the switch on the juice.

what's your problem beechnut, still can't get over the fact we beat your huffman team and we're district champs. I don't even know why I bother with you, your comebacks don't even have anything to do with football. Besides, don't relate one fan to an entire community, i'm like the only one that's consistently on this site, and believe it or not, i don't care what people think about my posts.

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="chs11" post="909386" timestamp="1289792502"]
what's your problem beechnut, still can't get over the fact we beat your huffman team and we're district champs. I don't even know why I bother with you, your comebacks don't even have anything to do with football. Besides, don't relate one fan to an entire community, i'm like the only one that's consistently on this site, and believe it or not, i don't care what people think about my posts.
[/quote]

Go to bed kid.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder