Bridge City 13 Coldspring 44 Final

WOSgrad

[quote name="beechnut" post="909425" timestamp="1289794603"]
[quote author=chs11 link=topic=75977.msg909386#msg909386 date=1289792502]
what's your problem beechnut, still can't get over the fact we beat your huffman team and we're district champs. I don't even know why I bother with you, your comebacks don't even have anything to do with football. Besides, don't relate one fan to an entire community, i'm like the only one that's consistently on this site, and believe it or not, i don't care what people think about my posts.
[/quote]

Go to bed kid.
[/quote]

really? again? you have said nothing that pertains to this thread, i guess falconfanatic is the only huffman fan who is remotely close to using using logic on this site.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="chs11" post="909433" timestamp="1289795193"]
[quote author=beechnut link=topic=75977.msg909425#msg909425 date=1289794603]
what's your problem beechnut, still can't get over the fact we beat your huffman team and we're district champs. I don't even know why I bother with you, your comebacks don't even have anything to do with football. Besides, don't relate one fan to an entire community, i'm like the only one that's consistently on this site, and believe it or not, i don't care what people think about my posts.
[/quote]

Go to bed kid.
[/quote]

really? again? you have said nothing that pertains to this thread, i guess falconfanatic is the only huffman fan who is remotely close to using using logic on this site.
[/quote]

SO my post are only remotely close to using logic huh? Well im sorry they are not up to the amazing standers that you and other coldspring fans have set. I can only hope that one day I can achieve the aproval of a person as smart and as great as you. lol Give me a break :D

[quote name="fortheloveofthegame22" post="906637" timestamp="1289635446"]
I wouldnt side with CS from the stands where i saw them when huffman played them they are a real cocky team that plays real dirty.
[/quote]

i agree, screw "supporting" our district, they played dirty against us, delibertly tried starting crap with almost all our players on the field and won off of crap calls and dirty blows. and they sure as heck aren't supporting us (atleast the fans on this site aren't)---but they did use our nice field for their playoff game.

and chs11, we are over the fact that you beat us in an unfair game and cool you are district champs, district is OVER. now go do your thing, we are  busy doing ours...

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=50pt][color=red]GO FALCONS![/color][/size][/font]

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="chs11" post="909386" timestamp="1289792502"]
what's your problem beechnut, still can't get over the fact we beat your huffman team and we're district champs. I don't even know why I bother with you, your comebacks don't even have anything to do with football. Besides, don't relate one fan to an entire community, [color=red][b]i'm like the only one that's consistently on this site[/b][/color], and believe it or not, i don't care what people think about my posts.
[/quote]

Dude... You have 26 freakin post :D :D

[quote name="First Down" post="909502" timestamp="1289828427"]
what's your problem beechnut, still can't get over the fact we beat your huffman team and we're district champs. I don't even know why I bother with you, your comebacks don't even have anything to do with football. Besides, don't relate one fan to an entire community, [color=red][b]i'm like the only one that's consistently on this site[/b][/color], and believe it or not, i don't care what people think about my posts.
[/quote]

Dude... You have 26 freakin post :D :D
[/quote]

That doesn't mean I'm spending a lot of time reading other people's posts, which is mostly negative stuff about coldspring from huffman fans.

[quote name="mj22" post="909479" timestamp="1289807932"]
and chs11, we are over the fact that you beat us in an unfair game and cool you are district champs, district is OVER. now go do your thing, we are  busy doing ours...

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=50pt][color=red]GO FALCONS![/color][/size][/font]
[/quote]

You just keep on telling yourself that it was an unfair game, there were dirty hits and blows by both squads, but i guess your precious little angels in huffman with their tatoos couldn't possibly play dirty, and i guess i will have to say this again, but a prime example of a bad call FOR  huffman's side was the seventy yard pass play when yall's whole left side of the field jumped early before the ball was snapped.

I wasent at the Huffman game so I can't say anything about late hits or bad call, but its HIGHSCHOOL football there are going to be bad calls by the refs there will be some every game. Coldspring won the game its over who cares now. Now on to the subject of dirty play when I was at Huffman there was no dirty play and I can assure you that coach mac would not allow that on his team. Coldsprig on the other has had for as long as I can remember  a reputation for dirty play. I'm not saying they were dirty this year I'm just saying that dirty play has been associated with coldspirng in the past.

[quote name="mj22" post="909478" timestamp="1289807676"]
[quote author=fortheloveofthegame22 link=topic=75977.msg906637#msg906637 date=1289635446]
I wouldnt side with CS from the stands where i saw them when huffman played them they are a real cocky team that plays real dirty.
[/quote]

i agree, screw "supporting" our district, they played dirty against us, delibertly tried starting crap with almost all our players on the field and won off of crap calls and dirty blows. and they sure as heck aren't supporting us (atleast the fans on this site aren't)---but they did use our nice field for their playoff game.
[/quote]

WHEW!!  I just got back from my anger management "retreat" that I took last week and man do I feel great!  There were all these really nice people there telling me how to not be mean to others.  Don't call out other teams' players on message boards or talk about them whinnng all the time about a game they lost.  Then I get back home and get on SETX to read all the positive things and this is what I find!! Huffman--your stadium is beautiful!!  Bathrooms are clean...concession stand is first rate.  Everything is wonderful.  As a matter of fact, we love it!!  Especially since we've never lost on it!! Then I read stuff that you writie on this board and I can come to only one conclusion...No matter how nice your stuff is, it can't buy talent or class.  Now I realize that they few on here don't represent the whole town so I apologize in advance for those of you who actually have some class.  I'd urge you to get on here so the few that don't have any don't make the whole town look bad. 

mj22--you seem as though you may have some anger issues.  I know some great people down at the anger clinic that you need to talk to.  It's worth it! I promise!!!

Guest jhamilton
Stuck: glad you had a eureka week with your anger but do us a favor. Control your boy cs 11 before you worry about our village. You won the game fair and square so get over it.

I hear ya B-nut...not saying that we don't have people on here running their mouths and saying things that make us look bad as a whole.  If you'll kindly go back and look at this entire thread...first off it's about the Coldspring/Bridge City game...no one said one word about Huffman until Forloveofthegame took a shot at us on page 6 (his 47th post I believe).  Now, as you know, when people take a shot like that at your school, you are gonna circle the wagons and defend yourself/school.  We are no different!  Now we may have to head down to the "local libary", as you like to say, in order to do this because many of our towns people don't have internet...we're sorry for that.  Wish we all had y'all's bank accounts so we wouldn't be so poor and ignorant like you portray us!  Maybe one day we'll even get running water...who knows...they may even put someone on the moon one day!!  Anything can happen I suppose.  Just know that we will back our school up when people are taking shots at us.  Based on his posts, Forloveofthegame is from Huffman....y'all fired the first shot.  What did you expect to happen?  Us not say anything?

[quote name="Stuckybowl" post="909832" timestamp="1289849033"]
I hear ya B-nut...not saying that we don't have people on here running their mouths and saying things that make us look bad as a whole.  If you'll kindly go back and look at this entire thread...first off it's about the Coldspring/Bridge City game...no one said one word about Huffman until Forloveofthegame took a shot at us on page 6 (his 47th post I believe).  Now, as you know, when people take a shot like that at your school, you are gonna circle the wagons and defend yourself/school.  We are no different!  Now we may have to head down to the "local libary", as you like to say, in order to do this because many of our towns people don't have internet...we're sorry for that.  Wish we all had y'all's bank accounts so we wouldn't be so poor and ignorant like you portray us!  Maybe one day we'll even get running water...who knows...they may even put someone on the moon one day!!  Anything can happen I suppose.  Just know that we will back our school up when people are taking shots at us.  Based on his posts, Forloveofthegame is from Huffman....y'all fired the first shot.  What did you expect to happen?  Us not say anything?
[/quote]

Thank you Stuckybowl!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124