**Setxsports Weekly Preview Show 6PM**

Guest JoesBros

Guest JoesBros
The 2010 Playoffs are here!!! Join Mike Sanchez and Joey Vincent Live tonight from the Hamburger Depot in Downtown Beaumont for the Setxsports Weekly Preview Show at 6PM! The guys will break down week 10,preview all the playoff games in the area,players of the week,and rankings. Dont forget to post your comments or questions right here and the guys will talk about it in the final segment of the show! So come on down to the Hamburger Depot for great food and great time or you can tune in right here!!! Its the area's ONLY live and local High School Sports Show right here on the Setxsports Network!!!!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=200%3Asetxsports-show-live&catid=72%3Ashows&Itemid=122

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="903646" timestamp="1289431119"]
[quote author=indianforever link=topic=75849.msg903405#msg903405 date=1289414057]
is there a chance Kingwood Park upsets Brenham?
[/quote]

:o I sure hope not...

[/quote]

I hope not cause PN-G would love a rematch, but i hope so cause PN-G would not have to deal with yall

[quote name="Scooter!" post="903691" timestamp="1289435616"]
If MHS would have lost by 16 they still would have been in. If they lost by 17 it would have been some type of a coin flip. if they lost by 18 no playoffs for MHS.
[/quote]

Nope, if MHS would have lost by 10 points or more, Sterling would have had the better point differential and would have been the 4th place team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami