Silsbee vs. Huffman Playoff Predictions?/ @ Lamar Thurs. night

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Silsbee will win! They have some great players that will make plays to help them win! I think one of the Silsbee widouts will catch 200yds or better! They have good speed and run strong after the catch. Huffman doesn't habe to deal with JJ, but McDaniel will holdon to the ball and move the chain! I would also go heavy on handing off to Rhone and get him involved early!

Jarrian Rhone is definetly Silsbee's MVP this year.

His numbers so far this season:

rushing  77/700 yards  9 ypr.  8 TD's
recieving  35/565 yards  16 ypc.  8 TD's
total off.    1,265 yards,  11.3 yards per touch, 16 TD's
total points    122 ( 16 TD's, 12 2 point conv., 2 pass 2 point)

avg. per game  126.5 yards  12 points

One of the leaders on defense at his strong safety position. 3 INT's, over 50 tackles. Jarrian plays about 98% of the plays both on offense and defense. He also is the Tiger's punt returner and kickoff returner. Jarrian rarely leaves the field. He is a true Iron Man!

Guest jhamilton
You cannot discount the speed of Silsbee. This is the third year these two teams have played and difference both years was the Johnson kid. Two years ago Huffman was leading late and needed two first downs and could not get it done. Last year it was a shootout but Huffman still moved the ball. Should be a good  one but big question will be can Huffman D stop the Tiger offense? We shall see and good luck to both teams.

Guest jhamilton
On the way back from College Station today stopedn of in Navasota and was talking to some folks. Did not realize that the winner of this game gets winner of Sealy and Navasota...................That should be fun.  :-\

Guest jhamilton
[quote author=beechnut link=topic=75639.msg902929#msg902929 date=1289356308]
On the way back from College Station today stoped off in Navasota and was talking to some folks. Did not realize that the winner of this game gets winner of Sealy and Navasota..................that should be a good one.

[quote name="ringer998" post="903158" timestamp="1289397931"]
silsbee just hasnt got it this year silsbee beat hardin jefferson 30-20 or something like that and huffman beat them 63-0. huffman will crush them! no doubt

[/quote]

Yeah but i think in spite of that itll be a close game... Can't always predict playoffs :P can bring out the best or worst in a team..

Guys I remember in 1992 Silsbee beat PNG who was a ranked team and in 1999 Silsbee beat WOS who was like #1 in 4A. Anything can happen when teams gear up for a run at state. I can bet you Silsbee will bring their A+ game and Huffman will have more than their hands full. Tigers win 32-28

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn