Injury Update

According to the In The Cards blog:

[quote]Lamar University coaches will wait until Saturday to decide on a starting quarterback, coach Ray Woodard said Thursday.

Season-long starter Andre Bevil returned to practice Thursday after he missed two practices because of a sprained wrist and bruised hand suffered Saturday at North Dakota. Backup Doug Prewitt has run plays with the first-team offense all week and conducted the team’s 2-minute offense at the end of practice Thursday.[/quote]

[quote]In other injury news, defensive ends Jacody Coleman (foot) and Darby Jackson (concussion) will travel with the team to Atlanta and are expected to play. Neither practiced Thursday. Coleman’s return to the field is stalled by a mild staph infection, Woodard said.[/quote]

Link: http://blog.beaumontenterprise.com/inthecards/

[quote name="Raiders99LHS80" post="897688" timestamp="1288996924"]
[quote author=bigred360 link=topic=75580.msg897615#msg897615 date=1288991850]
You want a guy who is turnover prone throwing the ball with a bruised passing hand? It doesn't say how bad the bruise is.
[/quote]I don't want to EVER see him on the field bruised hand or not. I don't want him playing at all.
[/quote]

I agree with you there. Maybe they should consider moving him to wide out if he's such a great athlete.

[quote name="JJWooten" post="897697" timestamp="1288997214"]
[quote author=Raiders99LHS80 link=topic=75580.msg897688#msg897688 date=1288996924]
[quote author=bigred360 link=topic=75580.msg897615#msg897615 date=1288991850]
You want a guy who is turnover prone throwing the ball with a bruised passing hand? It doesn't say how bad the bruise is.
[/quote]I don't want to EVER see him on the field bruised hand or not. I don't want him playing at all.
[/quote]

I agree with you there. Maybe they should consider moving him to wide out if he's such a great athlete.
[/quote]they're supposed to have enough recievers, just no one to get the ball to them i guess.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami