Will Gonzales play against nederland Friday?

Guest Two-Dogs...

Guest Two-Dogs...
[quote name="faub10" post="896013" timestamp="1288834415"]
who really cares if he plays or not,,,,,,nederland has to beat them with or without him to move on,,,,,,if they cant beat lcm with him playing,,,plain and simple ,they dont deserve the play-offs,,,,,,,,just a opinion from a nederland fan,,,,,,,i hope he plays personally
[/quote]

I care if he plays. He is a huge part of the LCM offense and I would really like them to bury Nederland.

Word I got today is it will be a game-time decision. If he can't go, Zach Sonnier will start at QB. Zach is a good enough athlete to pose problems for the Nederland defense, but it would be at the expense of losing your best receiver.

That being said, I expect Gonzalez to play.

Guest Two-Dogs...
I bet Gonzales sits out. Really is a shame. He is a great athlete and the the heart of LCM's offense. The stand in will do his very best no doubt but those are some big shoes to fill on little experience. If I'm right, Unfortunately Ned will take this one easily.

[quote name="Two-Dogs..." post="897572" timestamp="1288987892"]
I bet Gonzales sits out. Really is a shame. He is a great athlete and the the heart of LCM's offense. The stand in will do his very best no doubt but those are some big shoes to fill on little experience. If I'm right, Unfortunately Ned will take this one easily.
[/quote]

Unfortunately for the Bears and Hunter, he will not be 100%...but I doubt if he doesnt attempt to play.  If the O-line holds up like they did in the 4th against Livingston and gives Hunter the time to deliver the ball, the Bears may just be OK.

It may not be too disappointing to have the ball in Zack Sonniers hands more either.

Go Bears!

Of course it's up to the coaches, but my son's friend plays for LCM and he says that Gonzales is playing. Game-time decisions are a psychological ploy. If he doesn't feel like playing now, 3 hours ain't going to make much difference.  ;D I hope he plays and we have a really good game.

Good luck to both teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont