The best youth Defense Football player in southeast texas

Beaumont Bulls #52 Reggie Boseman is the best defense player in southeast texas and maybe the state of Texas. Hes 11 yoa 5' 4" 159 ibs and every game he has played in, in the last two years every team has change there offense because of him. This kid had 28 tackle in one game, he plays the nose,tackle and linebacker spot . The Beaumont Bulls use him great I have saw seveeral games at West Brook.

Best 7 yr old soccer player in the world.  This kid makes Rinaldo look sick.  If he still plays soccer 20 yrs from now this kids gonna be on T.V.  ;D oh yeah his little brother had on a football shirt, granted he was still breast feeding but it must run in the family.  For sure NFL player.  Nice post Reggie let your parents have their computer back.

hmmm, WELL, my kid plays both Offense and Defense and I think he is pretty dog gone good too.  Would I get on here and say he's the best?  Of course not!  I may think so but to get on here and single him out when there are so many equally good young men playing on the field is just plain .. well, stupid!

>:(

[quote name="Txdragon" post="894804" timestamp="1288721084"]
I am sure Wade Philips is sending a scout down as we post..
[/quote]

Dragon: I know the comment about the 11 year old being big and dominating the other team was not made by me and not in reference to my kid but I just have to comment on YOUR post because that does describe my Lil Mustang as far as age, size, and weight:

Ummm, Wade better look elsewhere when looking at my Mustang -- let's just say that despite my best efforts, he takes after his daddy when rooting for his professional football team! 

;) :D >:( :o ::) :'(

lol...well i know Wade isn't sending any scouts down for my boys...can I adopt HIS team...I feel like wearing a bag over my head even when i am watching my team on TV.

[quote name="queenb77630" post="894977" timestamp="1288731454"]
[quote author=Txdragon link=topic=75345.msg894804#msg894804 date=1288721084]
I am sure Wade Philips is sending a scout down as we post..
[/quote]

Dragon: I know the comment about the 11 year old being big and dominating the other team was not made by me and not in reference to my kid but I just have to comment on YOUR post because that does describe my Lil Mustang as far as age, size, and weight:

Ummm, Wade better look elsewhere when looking at my Mustang -- let's just say that despite my best efforts, he takes after his daddy when rooting for his professional football team! 

;) :D >:( :o ::) :'(
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder