Just thinking??????

pngfan1

With all the talk of our lack of defense , I got to thinking. First , with the exception of Central I don't think anyone in our district can bost much about their defense. In fact I 'm not sure anyones is better than ours. With that being said could it be the strength of the offenses in instead of the lack of defense???? Face it we were able to hold a good Gregory Portland team (that will make some noise in the playoffs) better than we did some in our district. Crosby (who is from a weak 19 4A with the exception of Dayton) could do nothing against us. Well just thinking, what's ya'lls opinion?

[quote name="pngfan1" post="891833" timestamp="1288465073"]
With all the talk of our lack of defense , I got to thinking. First , with the exception of Central I don't think anyone in our district can bost much about their defense. In fact I 'm not sure anyones is better than ours. With that being said could it be the strength of the offenses in instead of the lack of defense???? Face it we were able to hold a good Gregory Portland team (that will make some noise in the playoffs) better than we did some in our district. Crosby (who is from a weak 19 4A with the exception of Dayton) could do nothing against us. Well just thinking, what's ya'lls opinion?
[/quote][b]Crosby (who is from a weak 19 4A with the exception of Dayton) could do nothing against us. [/b]<--thinks that should get statement of the year award  ;D

[quote name="VID Section" post="891867" timestamp="1288466775"]
Hold that thought.
You may not have seen an explosive offense like you will see tonight.
Let's revisit this thought about 10p tonight.
You may have a change of thought after watching a real defense as well.
[/quote]

What team are you referring too?

[quote name="octfeb" post="891865" timestamp="1288466644"]
[quote author=pngfan1 link=topic=75281.msg891833#msg891833 date=1288465073]
[/quote][b]Crosby (who is from a weak 19 4A with the exception of Dayton) could do nothing against us. [/b]<--thinks that should get statement of the year award  ;D
[/quote]
Dayton is good period , wouldn't matter which district they are in. The rest of that district is not that good this year. Maybe Crosby has greatly improved since I saw them play early. But , what I saw was way weaker than normal.

[quote name="pngfan1" post="891937" timestamp="1288470256"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=75281.msg891865#msg891865 date=1288466644]
[/quote]
Dayton is good period , wouldn't matter which district they are in. The rest of that district is not that good this year. Maybe Crosby has greatly improved since I saw them play early. But , what I saw was way weaker than normal.
[/quote] Crosby is not that good... (ugh I can NOT believe I am saying this) but I think maybe Barbers Hill this year is a smidgen better... BH seems to be proving to be better every game.  :-\

[quote name="octfeb" post="891943" timestamp="1288470563"]
[quote author=pngfan1 link=topic=75281.msg891937#msg891937 date=1288470256]
[/quote]
[/quote] Crosby is not that good... (ugh I can NOT believe I am saying this) but I think maybe Barbers Hill this year is a smidgen better... BH seems to be proving to be better every game.  :-\
[/quote]BH has to keep winning because of those god-awful jersey they have.  :D

[quote name="Scooter!" post="892003" timestamp="1288473262"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=75281.msg891943#msg891943 date=1288470563]
[/quote]
[/quote]

No scooter, it's cuz the Hill is for real.  (ever since the Dayton beatdown)

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="892037" timestamp="1288475876"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=75281.msg892003#msg892003 date=1288473262]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=75281.msg891943#msg891943 date=1288470563]
[/quote]
[/quote]

No scooter, it's cuz the Hill is for real.  (ever since the Dayton beatdown)
[/quote]
This FRI we will know when BH / CROS play how much  the BH D has improved

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder