Goose Creek Memorial vs. Barbers Hill Game Thread/Barbers Hill wins 19-0!

WOSgrad

[quote name="bh89-2" post="891064" timestamp="1288408006"]
19-0 Final BH.

Left Dayton after 1/2 time.  Crosby put up a fight, but they just can't stop Dayton.

BH was in cruise control and burning clock by time I got there at end of 3rd.  Should have been 26-0, but I guess they decided 19 was enough. 
[/quote]

Yep, not much "flash" in this game, just "grind".  BH defense stifled GCM the entire game with exception of one long drive, which we stopped on a 4th down.  Just a very fundamentally sound block and tackle game by BH.  Bring on the KITTYCATS now  ;D

[quote name="TrueBlue" post="891287" timestamp="1288412287"]
Great win for the Eagles!  Glad to see the Seniors get a big win in their last regular season home game.  Defense continues to be impressive.  Coach Gage and his staff deserve a lot of credit for preparing our boys.
[/quote]
Good win for BH! Not trying to burst your bubble but your middle school could have competed against GCM tonight. Down 19-0 did it look like they were even trying to come back and score. How predictable was GCM tonight. Well coach you are right when you told the kids you get paid whether they win or lose. Really! Why didn't Guiilory see the field? Why did we run the same 4-5 plays all game? I said I would not question play calling but can we borrow BH's JV coach for next season? Can our LB's learn how to take on a cut block?

Good Luck BH! Just blowing off some steam.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder