Guest JoesBros

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="akifan94" post="890815" timestamp="1288403284"]
[quote author=Piratefan23 link=topic=75192.msg890798#msg890798 date=1288402904]
The ball skipped on that last td for png . Your ignorant if you say otherwise.
[/quote]

okay.  ::)

Vidor fans should go ahead and start laying down excuses now.
[/quote]

HAHAHA!  Oh yeah, let the excuses start rolling off the tongue now.

[quote name="JoesBros" post="890350" timestamp="1288379173"]
Its Homecoming 2010 in Vidor Texas tonight!!! The PN-G Indians come to town for yet another District 20-4A battle. The Indians are coming off a shoootout win last week against LC-M, and the Pirates are coming off a tough loss to the Central Jaguars. Both teams are in must win situations and are both still in the playoff hunt. We will kick the broadcast off at 7PM with the Pax Supply Pre-game show leading up to a 7:30 kick off. So join Joey Vincent and Corey Berg live tongiht for Vidor Pirate football right here on the Setxsports Network!!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=115:vidor-pirate-athletics&catid=73:games
[/quote]

Chan Smith out here in Colorado listening to every game! Thank you guys for a good year ;)

Enjoyed the halftime show and the BBQ.

Does anyone know if they caught the man from PNG ? He broke an 11 year old Vidor boys nose @ the concession stand. He should have not been on the Vidor side ! ! ! ! ! !

[quote name="Card" post="891209" timestamp="1288410499"]

Does anyone know if they caught the man from PNG ? He broke an 11 year old Vidor boys nose @ the concession stand. He should have not been on the Vidor side ! ! ! ! ! !
[/quote]
Oh my goodness. If this is true they ought bring him out to the woodshed!!!!

[/quote]

I know the Bar-B-Que is good in Vidor, but THATS ridiculous!  Hope they catch him and DEFINITELY take him to the woodshed!

Good game Indians!  Classy move by Faircloth to have Doty take a knee at the end.  As anyone who went to the game saw, Pirates definitely had their chances, but turnovers still plague this team.  The strip fumble inside the PNG 20 and the gift fumble inside the Vidor 5 come to mind.  
No excuses though, turnovers, (and penalties) are part of the game.
Good luck against Central next week.

[quote name="Tim Riggins" post="891222" timestamp="1288410723"]
Good game Indians!  Classy move by Faircloth to have Doty take a knee at the end.  As anyone who went to the game saw, Pirates definitely had their chances, but turnovers still plague this team.  The strip fumble inside the PNG 20 and the gift fumble inside the Vidor 5 come to mind.  
[/quote]Good post...Turnovers have been a problem the last couple of years..when you play good teams they will cost you...Png turned 2 of them into 14 points

[/quote]

Definately classy move..I'm pretty sure we could have scored there at the end if not for taking the knee.  I think most of the 2nd half was just working the clock with the ground game.

[/quote]Why would any grown man do that to an 11 year old ??? I saw the EMT over there but did not know what was going on.

[/quote]
i take i that you didnt see the horse collar that caused him to fumble