Burglars Break Into Reggie Garrett Sr. Home/Stole Camcorder With Son On It

No different than any other crack head stealin somebody else's stuff cause he's to lazy to work, he probably dont even know who lives there. Sorry individual spreading the wealth. Hang him when they catch him and save us all some money. Sorry, got on my soap box and had trouble gettin down.

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="889853" timestamp="1288307754"]
The shame of it all is that if the SCUMBAG THIEF actually did know Mr. Garretts' habits like he thinks, then it may very well turn out to be someone he knows and that makes him/her the worst kind of thief of all. This is a case where I'm all in favor of some kind of enhanced punishment.
[/quote]

well said!  I bet someone thought he had "extra" money in the house or something.  The guy that broke into the locker rooms at least felt remorse and turned himself in.  (Hopefully he also turned himself around).  This person, whoever it may be, is the bottom of the barrel and if he knew RG Sr's habits, there won't be any remorse, 'cept when somebody finds him!

Man this is just another example of the way some of society is. To lazy obviously to work, they would rather steal memories and hurt someone. I for one hope they catch these folks and when they land in jail the guards turn their backs for awhile and let the other inmates have their way with them. I'm sure that the things stolen are probably across state lines by now and in a pawn shop. Just a pathetic punk who has no life ! Maybe there will be some street justice before the police find them !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124