SETXsports.com HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RANKINGS - WEEK 9

WOSgrad

Well let me put it this way...It was said before the season started Kirbyville would not compete in 3a like they did in 2a and that it would be much tougher well i havent seen that yet...It was also said that Kirbyville would not compete with Vidor because they didnt have the depth and they would be wore down in the secound half but they proved the critics wrong they whipped'em like a step child...I say keep telling yourself there's no way little 3a Kirbyville can even come close to beating powerhouse 5a schools..... Just keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better ;)

[quote name="WildcatGRAD81" post="892591" timestamp="1288498857"]
Well let me put it this way...It was said before the season started Kirbyville would not compete in 3a like they did in 2a and that it would be much tougher well i havent seen that yet...It was also said that Kirbyville would not compete with Vidor because they didnt have the depth and they would be wore down in the secound half but they proved the critics wrong they whipped'em like a step child...I say keep telling yourself there's no way little 3a Kirbyville can even [b]come close[/b] to beating powerhouse 5a schools..... Just keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better ;)
[/quote]
Define close...NO WAY...HEAD TO HEAD?  give me some of what your smoking.

[quote name="Sgt Rey" post="892732" timestamp="1288534896"]
[quote author=WildcatGRAD81 link=topic=75120.msg892591#msg892591 date=1288498857]
Well let me put it this way...It was said before the season started Kirbyville would not compete in 3a like they did in 2a and that it would be much tougher well i havent seen that yet...It was also said that Kirbyville would not compete with Vidor because they didnt have the depth and they would be wore down in the secound half but they proved the critics wrong they whipped'em like a step child...I say keep telling yourself there's no way little 3a Kirbyville can even [b]come close[/b] to beating powerhouse 5a schools..... Just keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better ;)
[/quote]
[/quote]

If you don't understand "close" You don't need none of what he's smoking... ;D ;D

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="892744" timestamp="1288536088"]
[quote author=Sgt Rey link=topic=75120.msg892732#msg892732 date=1288534896]
[quote author=WildcatGRAD81 link=topic=75120.msg892591#msg892591 date=1288498857]
[/quote]
[/quote]

If you don't understand "close" You don't need none of what he's smoking... ;D ;D
[/quote]
In this situation vs Beaumont Schools ...Based on a common opponent ( Vidor)

K'ville vs Ozen = K'ville 45, Ozen 7

K'ville vs Central = K'ville 35, Central 33

K'ville vs PAM = PAM 39, K'ville 7  (starters 4 qtrs & playing in K'ville)

K'ville vs Da'Brook = WB 55, K'ville 0  (starters 4 qtrs & playing in K'ville)

[quote name="Sgt Rey" post="892925" timestamp="1288549345"]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=75120.msg892744#msg892744 date=1288536088]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

K'ville vs PAM = PAM 39, K'ville 7   (starters 4 qtrs & playing in K'ville)

K'ville vs Da'Brook = WB 55, K'ville 0   (starters 4 qtrs & playing in K'ville)
[/quote]

Come on now Sarge..I K-Ville is good but, I dont approve of your Preditions

[quote name="D3zii" post="892944" timestamp="1288550437"]
[quote author=Sgt Rey link=topic=75120.msg892925#msg892925 date=1288549345]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=75120.msg892744#msg892744 date=1288536088]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

K'ville vs PAM = PAM 39, K'ville 7   (starters 4 qtrs & playing in K'ville)

K'ville vs Da'Brook = WB 55, K'ville 0   (starters 4 qtrs & playing in K'ville)
[/quote]

Come on now Sarge..I K-Ville is good but, I dont approve of your Preditions
[/quote]Look at the stats against Vidor...tell me what you think.

[quote name="D3zii" post="892955" timestamp="1288551251"]
If anybody, I figured you would know you never go by how someone else plays a Team...
If that was the case, Memorial should Of won aginst Brook, and We should of lost to Ozen,,Since they did better
Aginst Memorial and Brook.
[/quote]Very true, brother Jag..  8) 8)

[quote name="Sgt Rey" post="892732" timestamp="1288534896"]
[/quote]
[/quote]A scene from Hoosiers is when Hackman takes them to the gym measures the goal ... it's ten feet ... court is the same as thier little one back in Hickory ... tells them the game is still the same ... all this talk about the size of the school is irrelavent ... The question is ...Is your starting 11 on defense and offense better than our starting 11 on offense and defense ... I don't think so ... next your gonna talk about depth ... hell we've been playing iron man football all year .. almost everyone goes both ways and special teams ... If you pay attention to the games Kirbyville plays better the longer the game goes ... So go ahead and say what ya want ... but give respect to the little guys who has so far kicked some *** ..

[quote name="BigWildcat11" post="893368" timestamp="1288581711"]
[/quote]
Define close...NO WAY...HEAD TO HEAD?  give me some of what your smoking.
[/quote]A scene from Hoosiers is when Hackman takes them to the gym measures the goal ... it's ten feet ... court is the same as thier little one back in Hickory ... tells them the game is still the same ... all this talk about the size of the school is irrelavent ... The question is ...Is your starting 11 on defense and offense better than our starting 11 on offense and defense ... I don't think so ... next your gonna talk about depth ... heck we've been playing iron man football all year .. almost everyone goes both ways and special teams ... If you pay attention to the games Kirbyville plays better the longer the game goes ... So go ahead and say what ya want ... but give respect to the little guys who has so far kicked some *** ..
[/quote]
This isn't a MOVIE....lol....much respect to K'ville for being undefeated...nuff said. :-X ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124