Goose Creek Memorial @ Barbers Hill predictions !!!

BH6886

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="887859" timestamp="1288093781"]
[b]Octfeb -  "uummm isn't that the same thing? An extra point and a filed goal?"

WhatHappened - "No. an extra point is a kicked ball from the two yard line in the middle of the field. a field goal is a kicked ball from the side hashes from any yard line on the field you smart a$$" [/b]

This is what happens with the written word sometimes. Something got lost along the way. Octfeb (nice lady  ;D) asks a legit question in a polite manner. WhatHappened (freshman who doesn't know Octfeb) takes it as an insult. Tragically wrong. Without seeing the person you're talking to and being able to hear the voice and inflection, a miscommunication occurs. From now on, we should all just meet in my barn every night and talk face-to-face so this doesn't happen again. See you at 7. :D

[/quote]

Screen name says it all, "?What happened?", dazed and confused.

[quote name="HillGuy" post="888040" timestamp="1288108778"]
I find it hysterical that octfeb is asking for an apology after all the insults she has dished this season...only thing I can figure is that it is another attempt at a joke  ;)

Now, back to the topic!

BH     31
GCM   14

The Hill has found their mojo
[/quote]
Yes they have but GCM is also coming off a big win from Crosby. i dont think the margin is that big but i do agree hill takes the win by a TD.

[quote name="HillGuy" post="888040" timestamp="1288108778"]
I find it hysterical that octfeb is asking for an apology after all the insults she has dished this season...only thing I can figure is that it is another attempt at a joke  ;)

Now, back to the topic!

BH     31
GCM   14

The Hill has found their mojo
[/quote]

DITTO

[quote name="bh89-2" post="888124" timestamp="1288114757"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=75036.msg887923#msg887923 date=1288099778]
GCM - 17
Ant Mound - 28
[/quote]

OH MY, did you just pick BH to win?    :o :o :o  I may have to buy you lunch for that one......  ;D ;D
[/quote]Well, there has to be a winner...  by process of elimination, the Ant Mound gets the nod!  ;D ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="888131" timestamp="1288115376"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=75036.msg888124#msg888124 date=1288114757]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=75036.msg887923#msg887923 date=1288099778]
GCM - 17
Ant Mound - 28
[/quote]

OH MY, did you just pick BH to win?    :o :o :o  I may have to buy you lunch for that one......  ;D ;D
[/quote]Well, there has to be a winner...  by process of elimination, the Ant Mound gets the nod!   ;D ;D
[/quote]

And against:
LCM?
Livingston?
Central?
PNG?
Vidor?

I know, a whole lot of nodding.  ;D ;D

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="887983" timestamp="1288104785"]
If you are on a football page and you do not know the difference between a field goal and an extra point; you have 0 right to be able to call someone else dazed and confused. ;D ;D ;D
[/quote] Ok so I asked an obviously stupid question according to you AND [b]bronco1 pfft[/b]... [b]If you are on a football page and you do not know the difference between a field goal and an extra point; you have 0 right to be able to call someone else dazed and confused. [/b]<--- don't recall calling you dazed and confused.. unless you are talking about someone else.. of course... And as for me talking smack yep I do.. But i dont go round calling people a smart A$$ because they may have asked a question that the answer would be obvious to most on here.... So get back on your tricycle, stick horse, skate board, or what ever you rode in on, and move on :-* THAT GOES FOR YOU TO HILLGUY...

[quote name="octfeb" post="888270" timestamp="1288124976"]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=75036.msg887983#msg887983 date=1288104785]
If you are on a football page and you do not know the difference between a field goal and an extra point; you have 0 right to be able to call someone else dazed and confused. ;D ;D ;D
[/quote] Ok so I asked an obviously stupid question according to you AND [b]bronco1 pfft[/b]... [b]If you are on a football page and you do not know the difference between a field goal and an extra point; you have 0 right to be able to call someone else dazed and confused. [/b]<--- don't recall calling you dazed and confused.. unless you are talking about someone else.. of course... And as for me talking smack yep I do.. But i dont go round calling people a smart A$$ because they may have asked a question that the answer would be obvious to most on here.... So get back on your tricycle, stick horse, skate board, or what ever you rode in on, and move on :-* THAT GOES FOR YOU TO HILLGUY...
[/quote]
I got your back octfeb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring em on ;)

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="887859" timestamp="1288093781"]
[b]Octfeb -  "uummm isn't that the same thing? An extra point and a filed goal?"

WhatHappened - "No. an extra point is a kicked ball from the two yard line in the middle of the field. a field goal is a kicked ball from the side hashes from any yard line on the field you smart a$$" [/b]

This is what happens with the written word sometimes. Something got lost along the way. Octfeb (nice lady  ;D) asks a legit question in a polite manner. WhatHappened (freshman who doesn't know Octfeb) takes it as an insult. Tragically wrong. Without seeing the person you're talking to and being able to hear the voice and inflection, a miscommunication occurs. From now on, we should all just meet in my barn every night and talk face-to-face so this doesn't happen again. See you at 7. :D

[/quote] Thanks....

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="888288" timestamp="1288126098"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=75036.msg888270#msg888270 date=1288124976]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=75036.msg887983#msg887983 date=1288104785]
[/quote]
I got your back octfeb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring em on ;)
[/quote] Thanks

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="887216" timestamp="1288032646"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=75036.msg887204#msg887204 date=1288032007]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=75036.msg887203#msg887203 date=1288031875]
[quote author=Stranger link=topic=75036.msg887197#msg887197 date=1288031495]
I say BH by 17, GCM is not very good.
[/quote]
Neither is BH kicker. They can barely kick an extra point yet alone a field goal....
[/quote][b]They can barely kick an extra point yet alone a field goal[/b] uummm isn't that the same thing? An extra point and a filed goal? ???
[/quote]
No. an extra point is a kicked ball from the two yard line in the middle of the field. a field goal is a kicked ball from the side hashes from any yard line on the field you smart a$$
[/quote]

Wow...don't get the smart a$$ vibe from OctFeb.  Little harsh.

[quote name="rollinac" post="888303" timestamp="1288127731"]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=75036.msg887216#msg887216 date=1288032646]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=75036.msg887204#msg887204 date=1288032007]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=75036.msg887203#msg887203 date=1288031875]
[quote author=Stranger link=topic=75036.msg887197#msg887197 date=1288031495]
I say BH by 17, GCM is not very good.
[/quote]
Neither is BH kicker. They can barely kick an extra point yet alone a field goal....
[/quote][b]They can barely kick an extra point yet alone a field goal[/b] uummm isn't that the same thing? An extra point and a filed goal? ???
[/quote]
No. an extra point is a kicked ball from the two yard line in the middle of the field. a field goal is a kicked ball from the side hashes from any yard line on the field you smart a$$
[/quote]

Wow...don't get the smart a$$ vibe from OctFeb.  Little harsh.
[/quote] Thanks

[quote name="octfeb" post="888270" timestamp="1288124976"]
[/quote]

waaaaaaa...you got to get a thicker skin to hang around this site.  You sure are showing up on a lot of BH threads...I'm starting to think you are a Eagle fan.  ;D  That's ok there is always room on the BIG BLUE WAGON.

[quote name="HillGuy" post="888321" timestamp="1288129329"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=75036.msg888270#msg888270 date=1288124976]
[/quote]

waaaaaaa...you got to get a thicker skin to hang around this site.   You sure are showing up on a lot of BH threads...I'm starting to think you are a Eagle fan.   ;D  That's ok there is always room on the BIG BLUE WAGON.
[/quote] Hahaha your so funny ::) *shakes head* nope...  as for the wagon, naw i'll pass... wouldn't  wanna be seen riding Daytons coat tails... :-*

Someone pass OctFeb a Tissue and a BH jersey to hang in her living room ;D

Ok back to this Dayton thread........errrr..... I mean BH thread

BH is playing great ball right now and if GCM wouldn't have beat Crosby last week they might have had a chance for a sneak attack ;D The BH coaches will be prepared for this game! As I have said before it is difficult to predict anything from BH this year with the new system and all, but one thing i like about this coaching staff is that it seems they do their home work and really come in to the game knowing thier opponent! in the years past it seems like we came in half cocked then tried to make adjustments as we went. With that said I think BH comes in with another solid performance and takes the goose out!

BH - 26 (Don't know what it is about that number)
GCM-0

[quote name="BHFAN" post="888363" timestamp="1288136797"]
Someone pass OctFeb a Tissue and a BH jersey to hang in her living room ;D

Ok back to this Dayton thread........errrr..... I mean BH thread

BH is playing great ball right now and if GCM wouldn't have beat Crosby last week they might have had a chance for a sneak attack ;D The BH coaches will be prepared for this game! As I have said before it is difficult to predict anything from BH this year with the new system and all, but one thing i like about this coaching staff is that it seems they do their home work and really come in to the game knowing thier opponent! in the years past it seems like we came in half cocked then tried to make adjustments as we went. With that said I think BH comes in with another solid performance and takes the goose out!

BH - 26 (Don't know what it is about that number)
GCM-0
[/quote][b]but one thing i like about this coaching staff is that it seems they do their home work and really come in to the game knowing thier opponent![/b] So I guess thats why Dayton beat the bump 54-0 cause they forgot to do their homework? :-*

Guest igivu22
With the Hill starting off district with the dayton Ponies was at daytons advantage! I would really like to have seen this game played later in the year. With this new system,new coach, young Hill team . As for the kicker? The starting kicker is hurt!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476